Just remember…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
    Ho my flipping buggery hell Plym Ian your in the right place to get welll and get a hard-on ,all those nurses running around scantily dressed and all to ready to pump up your arm with a rubber band with Velcro on it .
    i once told an ex girlfriend of mine who was a bit trick that you had to take a man’s blood pressure by pumping his dick up with that black arm band and watching the helmet,if it went pink you we’re not pumping it hard enough,if it went purple and looked like a baby holding an orange with white liquid coming out the end then at least you knew he was still alive.
    i don’t know about you guys but that man in those suspenders and stockings looks quite a dish to me ,
    any road up Ian take care lots of love Paul xxxx
    Mate that made my laugh

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

I see geography is your niche
      Nope never liked it at school but done a few tours in Scotland on my motorbikes a few years back

Comment

Get well soon,makes 2 of us out of action!
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
        X