This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Getting a little personal now don't we think?
    More than game for a laugh, but considering I have kids this is starting to get a little out of hand.
    A joke is a joke but would appreciate it if it was toned down please. It seems to be every thread now, regardless if I have posted or not.
    Starting to think you don't love me anymore.

P30 lite using Tapatalk
    Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker View Post
      My keyring turned up yesterday thank you

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
      Nice one! Thanks for letting us know it arrived.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Site Admin View Post

I blame the man tho put the photo in the winners thread, only copied what he putthead
        Just edited it. Serves me right for rushing.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Getting a little personal now don't we think?
          More than game for a laugh, but considering I have kids this is starting to get a little out of hand.
          A joke is a joke but would appreciate it if it was toned down please. It seems to be every thread now, regardless if I have posted or not.
          Starting to think you don't love me anymore.

P30 lite using Tapatalk
          Didn't mean to offend, mate! We talked about this privately and you said as long as your family are left out of it you're ok with it. I never meant to upset you. I'm really sorry if I have.

Comment

So I’m not feeling the love team, not only is my username still wrong but no one is taking responsibility, what did I do so wrong, was that I was in the standard line up instead of modded, is it because my cars not red

Comment

You just need to clear your browser cache, was changed earlier today

Comment

See....the love is there

We just need to win MattG back over now and the forum will be all harmonious again.

Comment

Originally posted by Site Admin View Post
                  You just need to clear your browser cache, was changed earlier today
                  My internet was playing up last night so couldn’t refresh, I didn’t think my comment loaded either. Thanks for sorting though, I am a happy chappy now

Comment

Comment

Ignore this as I’ve actually done what was advised and all is as it should be. Thanks team.

Comment

Updated with August's winners.

Comment

Well done guys

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Updated with September's winners!

Comment

Updated with October's winners.

Comment

Some lovely looking cars in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X