October POTM open to entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October POTM open to entries

It's time for October's Photo Of The Month. The competition is split into 2 groups made up of Standard Insignias and Modded Insignias so each month there will be 2 winners.

Voting will be multiple choice and opens in a new thread in one weeks time. This will allow you to vote for your favourite standard and modded Insignia. Because some of the various ways members view the forum don't show the voting/Poll box. You will be able to vote by proxy. When the voting thread opens. You can either let me know in the comments who you want me to vote for on your behalf or let me know via PM.

Standard is what it says on the tin with the exception of VXRs, GSIs and factory fitted VX-Line kits. All will be included in the Modded group. (Wind deflectors and painted standard wheels are allowed)

Modded is anything added to the car or removed from the car i.e, lowered, after market wheels, Grills, wrapping, debadged, body kits etc...

***RULES AND REGULATIONS***

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As It's your insignia, i.e Motion, Landscape, Night time etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos

- Blatant "Google imaging" will be met with the contempt it deserves

- Feel free to blank Your Number plate

- Photo editing is allowed but only in a mild manner, anything over the top will be not allowed into the voting thread

- Please post by using an external photo hosting site and not by attachments (contact me if you want me to do this for you)

- Previous 2020 winners are not eligible to enter the same Insignia (Unless it has changed from standard to modded) in the same year

These are,

Pondy81
    DaveB87
    Jakxta
    short frank
    Chewy1971
    RBH
    Brian147
    Drew
    MattG
    Sparrow
    Croat
    Parker
    mka306
    Damon12345
    Brockist
    Howy
    STU421V
    Dave1419

Voting opens in one week's time (Thursday 22nd October) so lets see plenty of entries. Remember winners can claim a free Insignia-drivers keyring.

Don't be shy....Get clicking and posting!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Click image for larger version

Name:	92E26544-7BE5-41CC-9994-19267325F7FB.jpeg
Views:	142
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	272913

Comment

Tempted, again

Comment

Originally posted by Vx-Man-G View Post
        Tempted, again

Do it! You know you want to.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Do it! You know you want to.
          Yes I do...

Comment

Bloody hell......by the time it's took you to spam 2 posts, you cuduv had the picture in

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Bloody hell......by the time it's took you to spam 2 posts, you cuduv had the picture in
              Spoilt for choice Rab

Comment

Ok, here you go...

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	272963

Comment

Originally posted by Vx-Man-G View Post
                  Ok, here you go...

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	272963
                  Smashing

Comment

Originally posted by Pete170 View Post

Name:	92E26544-7BE5-41CC-9994-19267325F7FB.jpeg
Views:	142
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	272913
                    Smashing

Comment

Name:	IMG_4299.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	273053

Comment

Name:	IMG_4235.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	273055

Comment

G'wan, then...

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                            G'wan, then...

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
                            When did you get the private plate, Pete? Did I miss it?. I remember you posting about wanting one. Looks good!

Comment

Come on then guy's and gal's - - get your photos of your cars up and let's all have a good look at them so that we can makeup our own minds about who to vote for!!!!!. - - - - - Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X