Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November POTM entries closed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • November POTM entries closed

    It's time for November's Photo Of The Month. The competition is split into 2 groups made up of Standard Insignias and Modded Insignias so each month there will be 2 winners.

    Voting will be multiple choice and opens in a new thread in one weeks time. This will allow you to vote for your favourite standard and modded Insignia. Because some of the various ways members view the forum don't show the voting/Poll box. You will be able to vote by proxy. When the voting thread opens. You can either let me know in the comments who you want me to vote for on your behalf or let me know via PM.

    Standard is what it says on the tin with the exception of VXRs, GSIs and factory fitted VX-Line kits. All will be included in the Modded group. (Wind deflectors and painted standard wheels are allowed)

    Modded is anything added to the car or removed from the car i.e, lowered, after market wheels, Grills, wrapping, debadged, body kits etc...



    ***RULES AND REGULATIONS***


    - One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member


    - The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As It's your insignia, i.e Motion, Landscape, Night time etc.


    - Please Only Enter High Quality Photos


    - Blatant "Google imaging" will be met with the contempt it deserves


    - Feel free to blank Your Number plate


    - Photo editing is allowed but only in a mild manner, anything over the top will be not allowed into the voting thread


    - Please post by using an external photo hosting site and not by attachments (contact me if you want me to do this for you)


    - Previous 2020 winners are not eligible to enter the same Insignia (Unless it has changed from standard to modded) in the same year

    These are,

    Pondy81
    DaveB87
    Jakxta
    short frank
    Chewy1971
    RBH
    Brian147
    Drew
    MattG
    Sparrow
    Croat
    Parker
    mka306
    Damon12345
    Brockist
    Howy
    STU421V
    Dave1419
    Pete170
    BNZ


    Voting opens in one week's time (Sunday 22nd November) This is the last POTM of 2020 so it's your last chance to enter....... Lets see plenty of entries. Remember winners can claim a free Insignia-drivers keyring.


    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

  • #2
    Oh go on then, I'll go first.

    Couldnt help myself with this Autumn picture.

    Mine's in Standard
    ...



    .

    Click image for larger version  Name:	Autumn1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.1 KB ID:	276822

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Vx-Man-G View Post
      Oh go on then, I'll go first.

      Couldnt help myself with this Autumn picture.

      Mine's in Standard
      ...



      .

      Click image for larger version Name:	Autumn1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.1 KB ID:	276822
      Good pic but heart is in my mouth over that wheel being dangerously close to that kerb.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by marko301 View Post

        Good pic but heart is in my mouth over that wheel being dangerously close to that kerb.
        So is mine everytime I see a kerb, but one thing I make sure is that they are never touching !!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          More entries needed...Don't forget this is your last chance to enter this year.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            It's time for November's Photo Of The Month. The competition is split into 2 groups made up of Standard Insignias and Modded Insignias so each month there will be 2 winners.

            Voting will be multiple choice and opens in a new thread in one weeks time. This will allow you to vote for your favourite standard and modded Insignia. Because some of the various ways members view the forum don't show the voting/Poll box. You will be able to vote by proxy. When the voting thread opens. You can either let me know in the comments who you want me to vote for on your behalf or let me know via PM.

            Standard is what it says on the tin with the exception of VXRs, GSIs and factory fitted VX-Line kits. All will be included in the Modded group. (Wind deflectors and painted standard wheels are allowed)

            Modded is anything added to the car or removed from the car i.e, lowered, after market wheels, Grills, wrapping, debadged, body kits etc...



            ***RULES AND REGULATIONS***


            - One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member


            - The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As It's your insignia, i.e Motion, Landscape, Night time etc.


            - Please Only Enter High Quality Photos


            - Blatant "Google imaging" will be met with the contempt it deserves


            - Feel free to blank Your Number plate


            - Photo editing is allowed but only in a mild manner, anything over the top will be not allowed into the voting thread


            - Please post by using an external photo hosting site and not by attachments (contact me if you want me to do this for you)


            - Previous 2020 winners are not eligible to enter the same Insignia (Unless it has changed from standard to modded) in the same year

            These are,

            Pondy81
            DaveB87
            Jakxta
            short frank
            Chewy1971
            RBH
            Brian147
            Drew
            MattG
            Sparrow
            Croat
            Parker
            mka306
            Damon12345
            Brockist
            Howy
            STU421V
            Dave1419
            Pete170
            BNZ


            Voting opens in one week's time (Sunday 22nd November) This is the last POTM of 2020 so it's your last chance to enter....... Lets see plenty of entries. Remember winners can claim a free Insignia-drivers keyring.


            Can I enter and how do I send a picture I normally just do attachments.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Danfpu View Post

              Can I enter and how do I send a picture I normally just do attachments.
              Click the wee square third from right
              Click upload
              Click choose file
              Click send to server
              Click ok
              Click post

              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20201117-090349.png Views:	0 Size:	19.9 KB ID:	276904
              https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

              Comment


              • #8





                Heres 1, before the wrap and with buick grille on dont seem to be the flavor on here for modified cars dont think av won for last year or so
                Last edited by Russ; 17-11-2020, 12:27 PM.
                <a href="http://freeforumsigs.com/"><img src="http://freeforumsigs.com/glittertext/holdz/z5f9cb3da6472c.gif" alt="Free Forum Sigs" width="358" height="80" border="0" /></a><br />

                Comment


                • #9
                  My insignia
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by neverlandandy View Post
                    My insignia

                    Comment


                    • #11



                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Could almost be siblings with mine!sticking with the theme!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	25B8244E-5394-4F72-A354-FD95B01CF76A.jpeg
Views:	79
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	277072
                          2011 tourer elite nav 2.0 eco flex
                          Irmscher grill, hecko wind deflectors, dtuk tuning box, dtuk pedal box, Vauxhall logo puddle lights

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200528_205529.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	277074

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Here’s my hopefully good enough entry
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X