Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May POTM winners are STU421V and Howy...Congratulations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STU421V View Post
    Thanks for the votes guys
    Congrats mate!

Comment

Well done winners, some stunning looking cars your have there.

Comment

Comment

Nice...If you want enter June's competition. Look out for the June POTM entries thread. It will be posted on June the 15th and will be open until the 22nd to allow time to get enough entries. Then voting opens for one week from the 22nd until the 29th.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Congrats Stu421v, Beautiful picture, Beautiful motor.

Comment

So, how do i enter POTM for June guys? Got to be worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by phils0_1 View Post
                So, how do i enter POTM for June guys? Got to be worth a try.
                Sometime tomorrow I'll be opening a june potm entries thread. You have a week to post a pic of your car and then the thread will close and I'll open a voting thread for a week.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hi marko, I'm new to this, how do i post my picture and how many may i post of my car?

Comment

Originally posted by phils0_1 View Post
                    Hi marko, I'm new to this, how do i post my picture and how many may i post of my car?
                    Hit the tab above the comment box and follow the instructions. Only one photo can be entered but it's up to you if you want to add a few. You might get some feedback from members on which one to enter.

​​​​
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X