Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July POTM winner is garymack 2.0. Well done! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July POTM winner is garymack 2.0. Well done! :)

Foz1261

Russ

willo311065

lizzard-t

Shane redfearn

Langsta

garymack2.0

We've only had the one standard entry so there are no categories this month. Voting closes next Thursday (29th July) at 6pm.

Lovely entries so lets have lots of votes!

Good luck everybody!!!
    Foz1261
    14.29%
    Russ
    17.86%
    willo311065
    7.14%
    Shane redfearn
    21.43%
    Langsta
    7.14%
    garymack 2.0
    32.14%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by RBH; 28-07-2021, 11:07 AM.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

What a lovely bunch of coconuts we have this month .
    It's hard like a baby holding an orange !
    best of luck to everyone who took the time to photograph and enter !
    And I must say a big thank you to the person responsible for " modifying " my car
    must of taken a lot of your own time to do that .

144-46678 pepper pig swimming trunks !

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Voted, some lovely looking cars there !!

Good luck folks.

Comment

Done. Good luck

Comment

my my my

Good luck all

Comment

I know I've just had an eye test.
            but am I seeing this right ?
            Sir Langsta's photo is missing!

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I can see it. It was replaced with a higher resolution one but only added the same as the rest.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                I can see it. It was replaced with a higher resolution one but only added the same as the rest.
                I'm with lizzard-t I can't view it on my dog n bone

Comment

Very odd...it's there on mine. I replaced it on my pc but I'm on my phone now and can see it along with the other pics. Have you tried clearing cache?

Comment

Very odd...it's there on mine. I replaced it on my pc but I'm on my phone now and can see it along with the other pics. Have you tried clearing cache?
                    Cleared all data, history, cache etc......
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210724-113844.png
Views:	239
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	306762

Comment

I haven't a clue then. It's happened before this. Couldn't find out what caused it that time either.

Comment

I've edited the post again to see if that helps.

Comment

Keep the votes coming

Anybody struggling to see Langsta's entry, Here it is again...

Comment

Keep the votes coming

Anybody struggling to see Langsta's entry, Here it is again...
                            No, still can't see Langsta's picture, not in this post or above.

Comment

Same.....not visible to me either yet

Comment

Working...
                              X