This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September POTM entries closed

Time for September's Photo Of The Month. The competition is split into 2 groups made up of Standard Insignias and Modded Insignias so each month there will be 2 winners.

Voting will be multiple choice and opens in a new thread in one weeks time. This will allow you to vote for your favourite standard and modded Insignia. Because some of the various ways members view the forum don't show the voting/Poll box. You will be able to vote by proxy. When the voting thread opens. You can either let me know in the comments who you want me to vote for on your behalf or let me know via PM.

Standard is what it says on the tin with the exception of VXRs, GSIs and factory fitted VX-Line kits. All will be included in the Modded group. (Wind deflectors and painted standard wheels are allowed)

Modded is anything added to the car or removed from the car i.e, lowered, after market wheels, Grills, wrapping, debadged, body kits etc...

***RULES AND REGULATIONS***

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As It's your insignia, i.e Motion, Landscape, Night time etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos

- Blatant "Google imaging" will be met with the contempt it deserves

- Feel free to blank Your Number plate

- Photo editing is allowed but only in a mild manner, anything over the top will be not allowed into the voting thread

- Please post by using an external photo hosting site and not by attachments (contact me if you want me to do this for you)

- Previous 2021 winners are not eligible to enter the same Insignia (Unless it has changed from standard to modded) in the same year.

These are,

Drew
    Hitman

the gas man
    spitfirebg
    Chewy1971
    MattG
    exclusiv.
    Sniper68
    STU42V

Howy
    Plym Ian
    Vx-Man-G
    garymack2.0
    Lizard
    Dave71

Voting opens in one week's time (Wednesday 22nd September)

Lets see lots of entries!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18 five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8 colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Lets give this a bash
    Attached Files
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Elite Leather Interior, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Under Bonnet Mirrors, RS Bonnet Vents, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mmX32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" VX Line Elite Alloys, Stainless downpipes, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam.

Comment

I’m gonna win this by default
      2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
      Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Elite Leather Interior, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Under Bonnet Mirrors, RS Bonnet Vents, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mmX32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" VX Line Elite Alloys, Stainless downpipes, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210918_131636409~3.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	311714
        Last edited by RBH; 19-09-2021, 02:24 PM.
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Keep the entries coming or I'm gonna have to stick mine in to make the numbers up...
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18 five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8 colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Keep the entries coming or I'm gonna have to stick mine in to make the numbers up...
            Well....it's about time you did.

You never have done.....so get the camera oot n get clicking

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Well....it's about time you did.

You never have done.....so get the camera oot n get clicking
              Ill see what the weekend brings.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Ill see what the weekend brings.
                Get it done.....or I'll withdraw mine......again.

Comment

Last edited by RBH; 19-09-2021, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Your car looks class

Comment

Well the car got Fusso'd today and then I took it to Paull just outside Hull for a country pic with St Andrew's church in the background.

Looks like it's battle of the reds....4 of the rarest colour...Would you believe it?

Comment

So, is this Red month

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                          So, is this Red month
                          You ever though about becoming a detective?????

Coz there's no much get passed you eh.

Your sense of observation is uncanny.

Comment

Well if we don't get any other colours entering we may as well change this month's competition name from photo of the month to time of the month!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                              So, is this Red month
                              Gave mine a quick respray.......just fir u

Comment

Working...
                              X