October POTM entries closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October POTM entries closed

Time for October's Photo Of The Month. The competition is split into 2 groups made up of Standard Insignias and Modded Insignias so each month there will be 2 winners.

Voting will be multiple choice and opens in a new thread in one weeks time. This will allow you to vote for your favourite standard and modded Insignia. Because some of the various ways members view the forum don't show the voting/Poll box. You will be able to vote by proxy. When the voting thread opens. You can either let me know in the comments who you want me to vote for on your behalf or let me know via PM.

Standard is what it says on the tin with the exception of VXRs, GSIs and factory fitted VX-Line kits. All will be included in the Modded group. (Wind deflectors and painted standard wheels are allowed)

Modded is anything added to the car or removed from the car i.e, lowered, after market wheels, Grills, wrapping, debadged, body kits etc...

***RULES AND REGULATIONS***

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As It's your insignia, i.e Motion, Landscape, Night time etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos

- Blatant "Google imaging" will be met with the contempt it deserves

- Feel free to blank Your Number plate

- Photo editing is allowed but only in a mild manner, anything over the top will be not allowed into the voting thread

- Please post by using an external photo hosting site and not by attachments (contact me if you want me to do this for you)

- Previous 2021 winners are not eligible to enter the same Insignia (Unless it has changed from standard to modded) in the same year.

These are,

Drew
    Hitman

the gas man
    spitfirebg
    Chewy1971
    MattG
    exclusiv.
    Sniper68
    STU42V

Howy
    Plym Ian
    Vx-Man-G
    garymack2.0
    Lizard
    Dave71
    RBH1990
    Mother's Ruin

Voting opens in one week's time (Friday 22nd October)

Lets have plenty of entries!

​​​​​​​
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18 five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8 colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Plenty in the tank!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	7D3D4E94-3E98-451C-88CD-631F8FA459DF.jpeg Views:	59 Size:	98.3 KB ID:	313648
    Last edited by AS11 ROY; 17-10-2021, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Pie
        Of
        The
        Month
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20211016_191651.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	313701
        OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and I found these!

Name:	20211016_191927.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	313702

Name:	20211016_192316.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	313703

Good luck all you nutters in the insignia uk asylum!
        Xxx

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          Pie
          Of
          The
          Month

Xxx
          Did you say pie of the month???

Name:	d4747361b12717bc95dda28a2b56a43d.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	313705
          https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

It's a slow start again.

*****Please don't vote for me as I'm only putting it in to make numbers up*****

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210915_205531399~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	313708

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              It's a slow start again.

*****Please don't vote for me as I'm only putting it in to make numbers up*****

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210915_205531399~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	313708
              Cracking picture though Rab, they put parking bays in the prettiest of places these days eh. Gorgeous pic bud...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post

Cracking picture though Rab, they put parking bays in the prettiest of places these days eh. Gorgeous pic bud...
                aye........and i still take 2 .....place was empty and i was only stopped to pick the wife and grand daughter up...so a quick pic was taken.

thanks bud......its the lighting from the amusements that make it look good

Comment

Sometimes opportunities arise at the most unexpected times eh...

Comment

It just goes to show that with minimal effort you can turn out a fantastic photo opportunity for entry into the POTM .
                    I did mine in 10 minutes and a bit an effect !. and a fantastic background to SIR RBH PHOTO!
                    and I can say mines not the cleanest.
                    So whats stopping people?
                    This is run by marko who dose out of the goodness of his Hart.
                    its to bring everyone together to show what you have, not how clean it is .and we have a laugh on the way
                    And yes background dose add to the flavour
                    But mine were taken in testosterone and wicked carpet!
                    and a chopping board in my kitchen!

1233-45554555 roll up roll up get your entery in to win .

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                      Pie
                      Of
                      The
                      Month

Xxx
                      I flashed my headlights at you but you never came over

must remember to vote this month

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post

I flashed my headlights at you but you never came over

must remember to vote this month
                        Hoooooooo it was you Ian ,I didn't recognize you with your clothes on and that fake mustache and glasses threw me.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Name:	FDC6DEE3-4E76-45DC-97F5-A70FB793B3E6_1_105_c.jpeg
Views:	249
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	313758

Comment

A weekend away shame the caravan was hiding the sun (not sure if uploaded pictures ok? )Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211010_154052.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.5 KB ID:	313787 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211017_213653.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.9 KB ID:	313788 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211010_154114.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.4 KB ID:	313789

Comment

Some lovely entries again but we want more so keep them coming!
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18 five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8 colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                              X