X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Bliss Car Care

Hi everyone,

My name is Jordan and I am the owner of Bliss Car Care. We provide premium car care products and accessories of a wide range. The company we work along side to develop our products have been in chemical production for over 18 years. At Bliss we have selected a range of products that suit everyone from a driveway detailer through to a full time professional. We can ship orders all over the UK, 48Hrs tracked (dispatch time between 1-3 working days in receipt of payment)

All descriptions about our products can be found on my webpage. www.blisscarcare.co.uk
    If you have any questions, please contact me

We accept all major credit/debit cards, PayPal & Apple-pay.

You can also follow us on social Facebook - blisscarcare.1 - Instagram - blisscarcare Please give our pages a like and follow, Thank you.

Kindest regards,
    Bliss Car Care.
    Last edited by RBH; 30-01-2021, 10:48 AM.

Is there a dedicated website. Don't do faceache or other social media tosh.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Is there a dedicated website. Don't do faceache or other social media tosh

There certainly is you can find us at www.blisscarcare.co.uk
      Last edited by RBH; 30-01-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Is their a discount for members on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
          Is their a discount for members on here?
          Hi Russ, I have just posted on my traders section and made it a sticky . All members of the forum will receive 10% off on all orders.

Comment

Maybe you could also add a bit more information to products, like the shampoo and snow foam is it actually pH neutral?

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Maybe you could also add a bit more information to products, like the shampoo and snow foam is it actually pH neutral?

P30 lite using Tapatalk
              Hi there all our information for products are listed on our website, Our snow foam and shampoo is not pH neutral however is safe to use on all paintwork and will not strip any existing layers of wax or protection.
              If you have any queries about other products please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to provide any further information.

Comment

Just ordered a truck load Jordan .
                it will keep my wife busy and then she won't spend so much time watsapping rentodonger.
                she going to be like the Karate Kid !

10-4 plastic bucket!

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                  Just ordered a truck load Jordan .
                  it will keep my wife busy and then she won't spend so much time watsapping rentodonger.
                  she going to be like the Karate Kid !

10-4 plastic bucket!
                  Thanks very much for your order.

Comment

My orders in
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      My orders in

Thank you for your order

Comment

Originally posted by Blisscarcare View Post

Hi there all our information for products are listed on our website, Our snow foam and shampoo is not pH neutral however is safe to use on all paintwork and will not strip any existing layers of wax or protection.
                        If you have any queries about other products please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to provide any further information.
                        If it's not pH neutral and won't touch existing wax or protection then either it won't remove dirt or you need to patent it, will be worth millions

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested in trying the tyre gel, thinking of making my own soon unless I can find a really good one...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                            Interested in trying the tyre gel, thinking of making my own soon unless I can find a really good one...
                            Depends what you want from one .
                            Also application plays a huge difference on results. Personally I use my preferred gel after a really good wash and dry of the tyre, apply with sponge pad, leave for 5 minute then lightly buff with microfiber.
                            Have a mate who uses one of those self dispensing washing up brushes, swears by them for doing tyres.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                              Hi,

Our tyre gel can be applied for both a glossy wet look and also a satin finish if buffed off after the waiting time to give more of a subtle look, also when applied and left for the required time it reduces sling when driving.
                              if you require any other information please feel free to contact me.

Comment

Working...
                              X