! New Products !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ! New Products !

Hi Guys Thought I would give yous a little update on some new products that have just arrived.

Tyre Gel Applicator Pads - These are ideal to give your tyre an even coat with the perfectly shaped curve. (These are sold in pairs) £2.50

Click image for larger version

Name:	tyre gel sponge 1.jpeg
Views:	272
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	286344

Detailing Brushes - These are ideal for interior and exterior use, These come in packs of 5 supplied in handy zip lock storage bag (Sizes: 18, 16, 14, 12 & 10). £9 per pack

Name:	brush 4.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	286345

Wheel Brush - This is the ideal accessory to get between the spokes and clean the barrel without the need to remove you wheel, the nylon bristles will bend and shape into any tight spot helping you remover dirt and grime from the hard to reach areas. (Total brush length: 440mm. Bristles 250mmx70mm - Handle 190mm). £12 each

Name:	brush6.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	286346

All of the items above are now listed on our website with full descriptions @ www.blisscarcare.co.uk
    Thanks again
    Bliss Car Care

very nice indeed

Comment

Your making me spend more money.
      but fantastic editions..

234-4675556 rubber mallet!

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
        Your making me spend more money.
        but fantastic editions..

234-4675556 rubber mallet!

we are currently building up our products weekly and will have some more new editions very soon so keep your eyes out.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Blisscarcare View Post

we are currently building up our products weekly and will have some more new editions very soon so keep your eyes out.

Thanks.
          Don't forget the drying cloth.

Finally got the car washed today and used the big mitt for the first time...Wow it holds some water. It's the first time I've emptied my big bucket. Highly recommend it...
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Finally got the car washed today and used the big mitt for the first time...Wow it holds some water. It's the first time I've emptied my big bucket. Highly recommend it...
            And you end up with your arm like Arnold Schwarzeneggers after a few washes

Comment

Good to hear that Mark. We have had some great feedback on our Monster Mitt.

I am currently working on drying towels and should have them within the next couple of weeks. Watch this space. They are our next item on the list.

Comment

Any idea on the size ??

Comment

And GSMs

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Any idea on the size ??

We will be stocking 60cmx90cm loop pile edgeless microfibre towels

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                      And GSMs
                      Between 1000-1400gsm

Comment

Hmmmmmm soft and thick then, interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Blisscarcare View Post
                          Hi Guys Thought I would give yous a little update on some new products that have just arrived.

Tyre Gel Applicator Pads - These are ideal to give your tyre an even coat with the perfectly shaped curve. (These are sold in pairs) �2.50

Name:	tyre gel sponge 1.jpeg
Views:	272
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	286344

Detailing Brushes - These are ideal for interior and exterior use, These come in packs of 5 supplied in handy zip lock storage bag (Sizes: 18, 16, 14, 12 & 10). �9 per pack

Name:	brush 4.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	286345

Wheel Brush - This is the ideal accessory to get between the spokes and clean the barrel without the need to remove you wheel, the nylon bristles will bend and shape into any tight spot helping you remover dirt and grime from the hard to reach areas. (Total brush length: 440mm. Bristles 250mmx70mm - Handle 190mm). �12 each

Name:	brush6.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	286346

All of the items above are now listed on our website with full descriptions @ www.blisscarcare.co.uk
                          Thanks again
                          Bliss Car Care
                          May have to get detailing brushes do I go to website to buy?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                            May have to get detailing brushes do I go to website to buy?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
                            Yeah click on the link, they are listed under accessories

Comment

Hi Mark, just to let you know we should have our delivery of Drying Towels in the next week or so, I will upload pictures when we have them.

Comment

Working...
                              X