‼️ Free shipping ‼️

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
    That's my order placed. Went for the weekend warrior bundle blue some tyre pads and detailing brushes

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk
    Your order had been packed & dispatched, As for the snowfoam to be used at its maximum potential its to be used through a lance with a pressure washer to cover the car and remove any loose dirt and grime before the contact wash, preventing damaging or scratching the paintwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Blisscarcare View Post

Your order had been packed & dispatched, As for the snowfoam to be used at its maximum potential its to be used through a lance with a pressure washer to cover the car and remove any loose dirt and grime before the contact wash, preventing damaging or scratching the paintwork.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Blisscarcare View Post

Prompt service.....very nice
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Well I've just bought this to compliment my blisscarcare purchase with couple of attachments

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to Blisscarcare for a speedy delivery. Products look really good and looking forward to using them

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
              Thanks to Blisscarcare for a speedy delivery. Products look really good and looking forward to using them

You are welcome, glad you are happy with them. Keep us updated when you get to use them.

Comment

Working...
              X