Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Deals

Hey Guys.

Each month we are going to be doing some kind of offer, we will be posting this offer on here and our social media pages (don’t forget to follow)

‼️‼️MONTHLY DEAL‼️‼️

For the whole month of March we are giving away one of our Monster Mitts in every order 25 and over (excluding shipping cost)

There is no code needed just spend 25 or more and you will receive it in your order.

Is your order 50 or over? You will also receive free shipping (uk mainland only)

This offer will start at midnight tonight and end on midnight 31st of March

You will also be able to include the forum code INSIG10 for 10% off your orders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DD7526BA-0C66-4EE6-B33F-76DAFDA58409.png
Views:	99
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	287851

April Offer

Name:	april offer 11.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	293124

Comment

Nice one
      https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Just an idea for you.
        Won't hold back, not tried your products yet as still happy with the Pure Definition products.
        Everytime you spend on site you get points.....yes points make prizes. The more you spend the the you earn, money off whenever you want to redeem. Is a very good way of helping to.keep customers and reward them.
        You seem to be building a nice customer base, keep up the good work.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Just an idea for you.
          Won't hold back, not tried your products yet as still happy with the Pure Definition products.
          Everytime you spend on site you get points.....yes points make prizes. The more you spend the the you earn, money off whenever you want to redeem. Is a very good way of helping to.keep customers and reward them.

P30 lite using Tapatalk
          Thanks for your comment, I appreciate your suggestion although this is something that we aren’t really looking into at the moment.

kind regards
          Jordan

Comment

Just an idea for you.

P30 lite using Tapatalk
            Your talents are bloody wasted fixing them chocolate fountains.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Your talents are bloody wasted fixing them chocolate fountains.
              Capable of a lot more but I enjoy what I do most of the time .
              Will try some of these products soon, just happy with what I have for now.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Capable of a lot more but I enjoy what I do most of the time .
                Will try some of these products soon, just happy with what I have for now.

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                They're the best I've used tbh.
                the tyre gel is fantastic.
                The shampoo is unbelievable and the dash shine is amazing.

Comment

They're the best I've used tbh.
                  the tyre gel is fantastic.
                  The shampoo is unbelievable and the dash shine is amazing.
                  Trouble is so are the ones I use .

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Trouble is so are the ones I use .

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                    A change is as good as a rest they say, but if your happy with your stuff, maybe pure definition would be interested in your points scheme.

Comment

A change is as good as a rest they say, but if your happy with your stuff, maybe pure definition would be interested in your points scheme.
                      It is their scheme .
                      Just ordered a few bits and got 9 off . And the insignia10 and 1nsignia15 codes work for under 100 and over 100. Free delivery also.
                      But yeah will try Bliss stuff, like the fact he is available to talk to.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

It is their scheme .
                        Just ordered a few bits and got 9 off . And the insignia10 and 1nsignia15 codes work for under 100 and over 100. Free delivery also.
                        But yeah will try Bliss stuff, like the fact he is available to talk to.

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                        See.....typical YURKSHAMAN....trying to save money

Don't blame you tbh.

I just got a drying towel and glass cleaner yesterday.

Yep, it's good that he will answer questions.
                        Same as Plasma and Thinkdiag, if your on a forum doing a service, then you gotta be available to answer customer/potential customer queries.

Comment

MattG I've just had a look through their site and there is money savings on most items.
                          Not in the way of points, but in 's.
                          And it's not down the line, it's right now, so that's the way i like it - cash off now, not a loyalty scheme.

Loyalty schemes are only run to keep you hooked so you feel that "NEED" to go back and purchase from them to get any benefits.

MONEY OFF NOW, is what matters most, not 6 months or a year down the line.......and only after you've spent a fortune with them.

Comment

MattG I've just had a look through their site and there is money savings on most items.
                            Not in the way of points, but in �����'s.
                            And it's not down the line, it's right now, so that's the way i like it - cash off now, not a loyalty scheme.

Loyalty schemes are only run to keep you hooked so you feel that "NEED" to go back and purchase from them to get any benefits.

MONEY OFF NOW, is what matters most, not 6 months or a year down the line.......and only after you've spent a fortune with them.
                            Products I buy would buy without the loyalty scheme. Obviously me being tight, the good stuff also happens to be reasonably priced . Will never buy some of the stuff again.i usually buy cockpit cleaner, window cleaner, wheel cleaner etc. Have to say though when I got the full kit nearly 3 years ago I am still using some of it. Like most products a little goes along way
                            And for some reason always get free stuff thrown in, usually 1 or 2 �4 microfiber cloth .
                            Going to try midnight reflection wax again, got loads left. Turtle wax does a good job in a short time, but looking back at some photos had greater depth with the prewax cleanser, auto level glaze and the midnight reflection.
                            Like I say will try Bliss for the stuff I'm still not happy with.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Name:	deal (1).png
Views:	39
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	300198

Sorry its late guys we have been very busy at the moment and trying to keep on top of our social media etc. This is our latest May Deal, all the information is on the image above

Comment

Working...
                              X