Reviews, Feedback & Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews, Feedback & Videos

I have started this post for anyone that has purchased or used our products and wishes to leave any review or feedback for us and other members to see, we are always happy to listen to customers about any of our products and how they get on with them.

we will also be posting up any links to review videos that we have got done by independent reviewers on our products.

At Bliss Car Care we feel its our duty to be transparent as possible and connect with our customers as best we can, it will also give potential customers an inside view of the products before they make any purchases. We understand some people will be hesitant to try new products especially with us being the new kid on the block.

Thanks again to everyone that has purchased our products and we hope you will keep following as our brand grows through time.

Kind Regards,

Jordan
    Bliss Car care

Our First review was done by Andrew @ The car Boutique Check it out (Warning its 44 Minutes long)

The Car Boutique reviews: Products from Bliss Car Care - YouTube

Comment

OK I'll admit I'm a complete klunk when it comes to car care and the like
      everyone seemed to speak in some foreign language
      And it was like voodoo to me .
      Along comes Bliss car care!
      Small enough so i can understand what they are selling And large enough to cater for customers.
      So far i have had 2 orders delivered both on time and we'll, packaged .
      My first thoughts were WOW ! All products are well presented and I particularly like the zip up bags for certain items .
      My first use was on the interior of my wife's French fancy using the dash shine interior dressing .
      Went on lovely and it did not make the interior smell like a chemical reaction gone wrong
      And also did not make it look unnatural like an elton John wigg
      Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210220_131646816.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	289563
      next i used the slick suds .High concentrate shampoo, on both my wife's FF and my sweedish tractor .
      By jolly its concentrated and a such only a little needs to be used ,
      Fhroffed up like a mad cow
      And to compliment that I used the Monster mitt .
      Now thats something I have never seen before and it works !
      Washed them both .dried them and then applied some
      Over and out fall out remover to the alloys
      And used the alloy wheel brush ( its the size of a loofa)
      One quick clean and they were sparkling .
      Next I used the Make it slick tyre ge,l and the tyre gel applicators
      this is another first because the applicators are shaped like a tyre sidewall and with one quick wipe the tyres are sparkling.

Name:	PXL_20210227_134852206.MP.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	289564
      before

Name:	PXL_20210227_152144088.jpg
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	289565
      After
      My wife's French fancy

Name:	PXL_20210227_152103358.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	289566
      All I can say as an honest user and an honest review
      1) bliss car care are willing to listen to its customers
      2) they learn from feedback
      3) they are a growing company and are adding products as I write this
      4) and I'm seeing a shrink next Thursday because I'm filling my shed with there products. But don't tell the wife.
      But I just cannot wait to try the rest of there products out .because so far I'm really impressed!

12-468666667 keep on polishing !

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
        OK I'll admit I'm a complete klunk when it comes to car care and the like
        everyone seemed to speak in some foreign language
        And it was like voodoo to me .
        Along comes Bliss car care!
        Small enough so i can understand what they are selling And large enough to cater for customers.
        So far i have had 2 orders delivered both on time and we'll, packaged .
        My first thoughts were WOW ! All products are well presented and I particularly like the zip up bags for certain items .
        My first use was on the interior of my wife's French fancy using the dash shine interior dressing .
        Went on lovely and it did not make the interior smell like a chemical reaction gone wrong
        And also did not make it look unnatural like an elton John wigg

Name:	PXL_20210220_131646816.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	289563
        next i used the slick suds .High concentrate shampoo, on both my wife's FF and my sweedish tractor .
        By jolly its concentrated and a such only a little needs to be used ,
        Fhroffed up like a mad cow
        And to compliment that I used the Monster mitt .
        Now thats something I have never seen before and it works !
        Washed them both .dried them and then applied some
        Over and out fall out remover to the alloys
        And used the alloy wheel brush ( its the size of a loofa)
        One quick clean and they were sparkling .
        Next I used the Make it slick tyre ge,l and the tyre gel applicators
        this is another first because the applicators are shaped like a tyre sidewall and with one quick wipe the tyres are sparkling.

Name:	PXL_20210227_134852206.MP.jpg
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	289564
        before

Name:	PXL_20210227_152144088.jpg
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	289565
        After
        My wife's French fancy

Name:	PXL_20210227_152103358.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	289566
        All I can say as an honest user and an honest review
        1) bliss car care are willing to listen to its customers
        2) they learn from feedback
        3) they are a growing company and are adding products as I write this
        4) and I'm seeing a shrink next Thursday because I'm filling my shed with there products. But don't tell the wife.
        But I just cannot wait to try the rest of there products out .because so far I'm really impressed!

12-468666667 keep on polishing !
        Hi Paul, Glad you are happy with our products and thank you for the support

What a great write up thanks very much, The cars are looking great btw!

We know it can be a bit daunting with all the brands along with a mass of products between them, that's how we have tried to keep our range simple for both us and the customer but still give any vehicle a quality finish. We want customers to go on to our website and check out our products with clear simple information without the use of fancy technical terms.

I'm sure you will be looking forward to see our new products we will have ready early next week, I will keep the forum updated as soon as they are live.

again thank you for the reply and feedback its much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
        Bliss Care Care

Comment

ive only used the wash mitt,and tyre shine so far,,and im very happy with them too.....
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Used the Big Fluffy drying towel today and wow that thing can dry. I dried the full car with one wipe. No wringing out or anything. In fact I didn't even need to wring it out when I finished. I just hung it on banister to air dry.

As you can see...The car is nice and dry...and from only one wipe.

Anyone thinking about getting one I guarantee you won't be disappointing.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Used the Big Fluffy drying towel today and wow that thing can dry. I dried the full car with one wipe. No wringing out or anything. In fact I didn't even need to wring it out when I finished. I just hung it on banister to air dry.

As you can see...The car is nice and dry...and from only one wipe.

Anyone thinking about getting one I guarantee you won't be disappointing.
              Thanks for the feedback, The comments we have received about the Big Fluffy has been outstanding glad you’re happy with it.

Thanks again.

Comment

I eventually got round to trying some of the products out on Friday however I forgot to take pics thead
                The snow foam did a great job of lifting up the dirt.
                The shampoo smells great and cleans the car up really well, didn't have any spots I had to go back over.
                The detailer gives a great shine and smells good too.
                The big fluffy is brilliant, made short work of drying the car.
                The tyre gel gave the tyres a nice shine too.
                Definitely recommend these products and will be purchasing the new products soon. Ill be setting aside a day to do the whole car and I'll get some pics up

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
                  I eventually got round to trying some of the products out on Friday however I forgot to take pics thead
                  The snow foam did a great job of lifting up the dirt.
                  The shampoo smells great and cleans the car up really well, didn't have any spots I had to go back over.
                  The detailer gives a great shine and smells good too.
                  The big fluffy is brilliant, made short work of drying the car.
                  The tyre gel gave the tyres a nice shine too.
                  Definitely recommend these products and will be purchasing the new products soon. Ill be setting aside a day to do the whole car and I'll get some pics up

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the feedback, glad you liked the products and we are looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Comment

2 other products i have used
                    1) the super duper glass cleaner ,now this was 1 product I was waiting to be added to the Bliss car care range ,I'm a bit funny about being able to see out of my windows, and I've tried many a so called "glass cleaner "
                    In the past .what I love about this one is that a couple of squerts go a long way .
                    Its easy to apply , it doesn't go smeary and once buffed with a clean and dry cloth you don't get that effect that you can still see smears
                    so to say its easy to use is an under statement.

Name:	PXL_20210321_180729599.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	292576
                    next product
                    2) leather cleaner protector
                    Now I'm into leather ( cod piece , gimp mask ,cat suite and half leather interior)
                    Now this is another product I've tried many of ,most expensive. And I'm normally not happy with the results.
                    this one is a liquid not a cream which makes it easier to apply ,and I don't end up with greasy hands .
                    If you over spray onto cloth it does not tarnish the cloth .
                    Follow the instructions and it works wonders, and it has started to restore the supple feeling in the leather
                    And also it makes the interior have a leathery smell
                    Exactly what I've been waiting for all along.

Name:	PXL_20210321_180802528.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	292577
                    My next purchase is going to be the interior cleaner that smells of purple!
                    Yet again fantastic products from a fantastic company
                    And the aftersales is wonderful
                    keep up the fantastic work Jordan!

24-65555 sparkling speedos !

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                      2 other products i have used
                      1) the super duper glass cleaner ,now this was 1 product I was waiting to be added to the Bliss car care range ,I'm a bit funny about being able to see out of my windows, and I've tried many a so called "glass cleaner "
                      In the past .what I love about this one is that a couple of squerts go a long way .
                      Its easy to apply , it doesn't go smeary and once buffed with a clean and dry cloth you don't get that effect that you can still see smears
                      so to say its easy to use is an under statement.

Name:	PXL_20210321_180729599.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	292576
                      next product
                      2) leather cleaner protector
                      Now I'm into leather ( cod piece , gimp mask ,cat suite and half leather interior)
                      Now this is another product I've tried many of ,most expensive. And I'm normally not happy with the results.
                      this one is a liquid not a cream which makes it easier to apply ,and I don't end up with greasy hands .
                      If you over spray onto cloth it does not tarnish the cloth .
                      Follow the instructions and it works wonders, and it has started to restore the supple feeling in the leather
                      And also it makes the interior have a leathery smell
                      Exactly what I've been waiting for all along.

Name:	PXL_20210321_180802528.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	292577
                      My next purchase is going to be the interior cleaner that smells of purple!
                      Yet again fantastic products from a fantastic company
                      And the aftersales is wonderful
                      keep up the fantastic work Jordan!

24-65555 sparkling speedos !

Thanks for the amazing review, glad out months of testing and developing our range is paying off with the amazing results our customers are getting.

“ keep on Blissin “

Comment

Used the wash mit and big fluffy towel today, really impressed with both and definitely worth getting.

Used the fall out remover on my astra vxr diamond cut wheels and it worked great too.

Really happy with the service and the products, keep it up Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by pecky View Post
                          Used the wash mit and big fluffy towel today, really impressed with both and definitely worth getting.

Used the fall out remover on my astra vxr diamond cut wheels and it worked great too.

Really happy with the service and the products, keep it up Jordan.
                          Good to hear! Thanks for the review, looking forward to seeing some pics

Comment

Working...
                          X