Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Information

Hi everyone,

I have recently took my Mobile Valeting & Detailing side of the business on full time, this in turn has had a knock on the products side of things. I have thought long and hard and decided to close this side of the business. This is a decision that was not easy to make but to move forward I think this is the best option.

I have updated our website and reduced all remaining stock, some items less than half price.

WWW.BLISSCARCARE.CO.UK

Thank you to everyone that has bought our products and send some amazing feedback, it’s all been appreciated

Best wishes.
    Jordan
    Bliss Car Care

Thats a pity as the products were really good, but I'm sure you know what's best.

Good luck in the future and don't be a stranger.
    https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Sad to hear this bud, never bought any from yourself as I'm a meguiars and Gtechniq man myself but, just placed an order Jordan and best of luck...

Clive

Comment

Sorry to sound selfish in my first comment, but take everything I'm about to say with positivity!
        what am I going to do now ?
        im one of life's skeptics, and it takes me along time to trust anyone or any company.
        you have showen me that there is a car care company that I can believe in , with not just there products but also the way you look after your customers.
        the quality of your products out weighs the cost to buy them , and I've used nothing else and have repeatedly ordered due to that fact .
        All good things must come to an end I know ,
        and I fully understand your move .
        i wish you every success Jordan you have been amazing and your products are outstanding.
        all the best
        Paul xx

Keep on blissing !

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Only bought a couple of things myself (wash mitt and drying towel) but were great quality, well packed and promptly delivered. If you put even half the effort into your mobile valeting business I'm sure you'll go far.

All the best!

Mark

ps....lots of members on the forum from your neck of the woods so I hope you're still gonna ply your trade here.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Good luck with the new venture Jordan
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I've recently taken the plunge and ordered some tyre shine and an applicator.
              I'll give it a whirl when it arrives and might have to stock up!
              2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

I've bought about 100 quids worth this week , some, admittedly through my daughter so the wife don't know

Comment

She will know when the box arrives!
                  yep i did an order when i read the news.
                  its a shame, because its the only car cleaning stuff I use .
                  I've noW stocked up.
                  so I await the "Daggers" look and the peace when my wife see the size of my box of goodies!

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

She won't as it goes in my workshop and being delivered to my daughters haha. You should know T, we don't get older without getting wiser haha

Comment

Your very canny MR Lizard
                      I'm always wise after the event I've got the Brussels to prove it .!

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

hope the detailing venture goes well, to help out i have purchased some gear
                        dean.m

Comment

This is turning into a bliss car care go fund me page haha..

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                            This is turning into a bliss car care go fund me page haha..

I can assure you, it's not
                            https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

My stuff arrived this morning.
                              The little tyre shine applicator sponges look just the ticket.How can Maguires charge £8 each for a similar item
                              2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

Working...
                              X