Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello mate do you supply the 8inch cluster as well as the programme if so how much will this be thanks

Comment

• Hi,

Unfortunately I do not supply clusters due to the varying price ranges they can be and also their availability
      Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
      questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

• Ok mate no problem do you know where I could pick one up from

Comment

• Plasma/Forum looking for help

I have a 2014 Nav Elite. I do not have the projection icon i am looking for the best way to upgrade to have Apple play.

Done some research on here and think the best way to is- upgrade the Sat nav screen, HMI 2.0 to HMI 2.5 and radio Module from a 2016 Insignia.
          Get the recoding done(hopefully by plasma) then install into car.

Is this the best route or even possible, am i missing something?

If this is do-able will all my feature's on the rest of the car still work?

Can the reprograming be done without you having access to my car?

Does anyone on here have the parts I need and if so how much?

What is the cost of the recoding?

As I am at work just now and do not have access to my car I have downloaded photo's of my car interior to show the spec. these photo's are the same as my car at home with the exception that i have an assist park button and an ignition start/stop button.

Any help world be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!!!!

Insignia Elite 2014 Nav 2.0 CDTI Eco Flex, Full Leather, 19" Elite Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Display, Rear View Camera, Front park sensors, Rear park sensors, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, full electric memory seats.
          Attached Files

Comment

• PM sent

Comment

• Any chance of buying just the instructions for a mod, if one wants to tinker with it by themselves?

Comment

• If you can understand can bus lin bus and most then u can hve a go. But I doubt you will know how to is it's not as straightforward. If it was loads of ppl would be doing it.
                MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

• Originally posted by linty92 View Post
                  If you can understand can bus lin bus and most then u can hve a go. But I doubt you will know how to is it's not as straightforward. If it was loads of ppl would be doing it.
                  My mod is a loom and some programming. The programming I can do myself. It's the loom I'm uncertain of. Plugs, wires going from where to where, and general install instructions/tips of the loom. Others have bought the loom with thorough instructions. I'm just after the BOM for the loom, and the install instructions (I'm guessing two PDF documents), thus putting the least amount of stress on Plasma.

Comment

• hi m8 would you be possible to tell me when you would be able to book me in for a visit for the cluster theme change on the 2017 insignia ? after the lockdown?

Best Regards,
                    Adrian

Comment

• Hi Adrian, We'll have to wait for lockdown to be lifted first, then we can work something out.

Comment

• Originally posted by plasma View Post
                        Hi Adrian, We'll have to wait for lockdown to be lifted first, then we can work something out.
                        out of intress m8 do you use opel scanner can pro for most of that work ? and ofcourse once that is over.

Comment

• I did initially, then figured it all out for myself without it

Comment

• Originally posted by plasma View Post
                            I did initially, then figured it all out for myself without it
                            ah ok because i was thinking of getting it and streated playing with it my self but it dose cost abit to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by EarthCalling View Post
                              My mod is a loom and some programming. The programming I can do myself. It's the loom I'm uncertain of. Plugs, wires going from where to where, and general install instructions/tips of the loom. Others have bought the loom with thorough instructions. I'm just after the BOM for the loom, and the install instructions (I'm guessing two PDF documents), thus putting the least amount of stress on Plasma.

BUMP

Comment

• Send me an email address, will send you over everything i got

Comment

Working...
                                X