Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red ring of death - NO its not an xbox

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by RBH View Post
    .....
    Thought that was your quote. Rumour has it you have a traffic light system laid out in led fashion on your dashboard [emoji23]. Red is wait, Amber is get your boxers down, green is pump like its NS [emoji23]

    MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Thought that was your quote. Rumour has it you have a traffic light system laid out in led fashion on your dashboard [emoji23]. Red is wait, Amber is get your boxers down, green is pump like its NS [emoji23]
      Off course.
      U gave me the idea... remember?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by plasma View Post
        I saw someone post this up on faceache the other week and thought it looked good, so I replicated it.. Got parts coming in to do some.

        Any interest in this mod? It involves removing 3 screws for the button fascia and unclipping one cable then fitting in the modified pcb and sending me back the original

        [ATTACH=CONFIG]6378[/ATTACH]
        Dean.....any interest in this???

        Comment


        • #19
          a little, but not told anyone its ready to go yet
          Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by plasma View Post
            a little, but not told anyone its ready to go yet
            And is it ready to go???

            I'm interested

            Comment


            • #21
              Didnt we say yours being aftermarket will be different? Maybe take yours apart beforehand and check?
              Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by plasma View Post
                Didnt we say yours being aftermarket will be different? Maybe take yours apart beforehand and check?
                Android is out mate I've reverted back to the R400

                Comment


                • #23
                  want me to send you up the bits so you can do it yourself?
                  Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by plasma View Post
                    want me to send you up the bits so you can do it yourself?
                    Is it easy enough to do for a clown like me??

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X