Apparently I am a scammer??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Effing fuming I missed the show

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
        Effing fuming I missed the show

Better than Corrie
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Front row seats were all full!
          nearly ran out of popcorn.
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

Better than Corrie
            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
              Front row seats were all full!
              nearly ran out of popcorn.
              I ran out of patience and went into ban the fanny and seen it had already been done

Comment

The words like fanny and that C word spelt different are slang for a ladies private parts which in my book are a joy to behold.
                and are useful because they give birth to life
                Not unless your wife is an alien and then she will give birth through the left finger of her third right leg!
                I liken him to piles
                useless and hanging from your bottom crack
                Each time you think you got them they come back to haunt you.
                The only sure fire way to eradicate them is Analsole or a flame thrower .
                Through the latter is a wee bit dangerous in the wrong direction!

Anyways MR Piles good riddance to you and your brain cell !

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Well put Mr lizard sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry Dean but you could have told me this earlier today while i was emailing you regarding an AA upgrade and possible camera fitting. You could have at least hung out your prompt replies and made out like you was busy actually working rather than replying almost immediately and being helpful. Now i know why, Youve got nothing to do but scam people and reply to emails. How dare you. LOL

Just incase I cause a riot that is sarcasm folks.
                    I cant wait to get dean to do my upgrade after all the positive comments and recomendations from this forum. Best place ive found for a very long time. Keep up the good work all.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Zarkov View Post
                      Sorry Dean but you could have told me this earlier today while i was emailing you regarding an AA upgrade and possible camera fitting. You could have at least hung out your prompt replies and made out like you was busy actually working rather than replying almost immediately and being helpful. Now i know why, Youve got nothing to do but scam people and reply to emails. How dare you. LOL

Just incase I cause a riot that is sarcasm folks.
                      I cant wait to get dean to do my upgrade after all the positive comments and recomendations from this forum. Best place ive found for a very long time. Keep up the good work all.

David
                      I've dealt with Dean for over a decade and he's the only one I'd trust to do the job.

Pretenders come and go, especially on here.....and all but one seem to be Eastern European.......fact.

Dean's still here and doing a sterling job.....and I'm sure he'll be doing so for many years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
                        Been put up on facebook about it! So beware people.... I am a scammer??
                        Seen that fella wot a tit he is

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
                          Been put up on facebook about it! So beware people.... I am a scammer??
                          Seen the post on Facebook

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Off to see him tomorrow for reversing camera fitment and unlocking the 8" instrument cluster. Only ever heard good reviews, he reprogrammed a 2.5HMI unit for me a while back via post and with a very quick turnaround so more than happy to recommend to others. I don't really do any long trips at the moment so the drive up will make a nice change and certainly wouldn't be driving for 3 hours if I wasn't happy with his work and has always been helpful and approachable

Comment

SO..... popped up to see Dean this morning, (350 mile round trip but it was a nice day), for instrument cluster unlock with VXR Unlimited theme and reversing camera fitting.
                              Job was done very quickly with no fuss and all kept neat and tidy.
                              Ignore all the "scammer" posts, he really knows his stuff and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to others, always helpful and easy to get hold of.
                              Big thumbs up from me

Comment

Although I've never had any personal dealings with, other than buy a body loom from here about 5 years ago, from being on Vectra-C.com for 15 years and on here coming up a year, I have never ever heard a bad word said about Dean, and, if I needed anything doing or conformation on anything, I would never question his judgement or knowledge...

All hail Plasma....

Comment

Working...
                                X