No announcement yet.

New R&D scam SCAM or NO SCAM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do look good. It's the 1st of May not April you know .

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post

No need for PM, it was just because i was telling RAB about another project

Availability will be once I've run it on my own vehicle for a few weeks, and previous customers / members on here will be looked after pricewise.. a bonus of this is that the cluster will be updated from 2014-2015 to 2017spec in the process.
      Looks awesome Dean.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Comment

In the pics, there's no gauges withing the red marker - onine it's got the oil temp and volts......would these remain empty on the new software???
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

yep, as these are now at the top of the 4 pods at the top
          Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
          questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail

Comment

yep, as these are now at the top of the 4 pods at the top
            Ahhh I see, so these parts stay completely empty or is there other stuff that can go into these places???

Comment

they remain empty on this

Comment

Take my money
                The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

they remain empty on this
                  That's a real pity.
                  would have been far better with something in these areas.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

That's a real pity.
                    would have been far better with something in these areas.
                    them red bits are where the actual physical tacho and speedo would be on the original vehicle

Comment

Wouldn't the original dash fit then, with those in place? As you now have some information like fuel reserve and coolant temperature double.

Comment

this theme is based on a totally different vehicle and they have full size tacho and speedometer meter (complete circle) and the red bits would be the 'accents' around that part of them

Comment

them red bits are where the actual physical tacho and speedo would be on the original vehicle
                          Couldn't a custom fit shape / design be fitted with a back light led or something like that.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Might have to upgrade spot on buddy

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

plasma
                              Hi Dean.....any further forward on the new software??

I've been seeing different pics to the ones on here and I'm impressed with the new ones.

Comment

Morning all,

I've been running around all week using the new themes posted up last weekend, they are working well for standard vehicles and also ones with adaptive cruise control, road sign recognition etc etc... so is ready for deployment.... different pricing points on this depending on what year cluster you currently have as if its a 2013-2015 one it will need to be reworked more than a 2016... BUT...... to throw a spanner in the works check out my new thread

Comment

Working...
                                X