Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Dean.

Comment

Hi ,are you still doing upgrades ,for swop outs ?

Comment

Hi, please give us a little more details of what your requiring swapped out?
        Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
        questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

As you will see I have deleted the above 2 posts , as it's my own decision,
          and my reason is , that if there is any grievances with a fellow member then direct contact is the best corse of action .
          if you would like to discuss this further then by all means contact me directly.
          or go,to the help,desk and we can all discuss this in a private manner.

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            As you will see I have deleted the above 2 posts , as it's my own decision,
            and my reason is , that if there is any grievances with a fellow member then direct contact is the best corse of action .
            if you would like to discuss this further then by all means contact me directly.
            or go,to the help,desk and we can all discuss this in a private manner.
            I agree, needs to be kept civilised and behind closed doors, all evolved are valued and prominent members. I'm sure this can be resolved without publicly arguing or berating...

Comment

I would just like to say , what a great and genuine guy Dean is all rectified after my hissy fit, thead

I highly recommend Plasma , i had my hmi upgraded around 3 years ago to enable android auto reverse camera activated etc , it has worked faultlessly , i even got my touch pad activated also around a year ago

Thanks Dean appreciated

Comment

it takes a strong man to apologise, and you are a strong man MR GAS MAN SIR TOP QUALITY GAS MAN .!

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                  it takes a strong man to apologise, and you are a strong man MR GAS MAN SIR TOP QUALITY GAS MAN .!
                  Totally agree Mr T

Comment

Working...
                  X