No announcement yet.

ThinkDiag Forum Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best i've used,upraded mine to all makes,daughter opted for an Audi and used it on a Seat Ateca.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• so i have bit the bullet and ordered thanks for the help MattG no doubt i will be asking how to use it next haha cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Daveyboii71 View Post
        so i have bit the bullet and ordered thanks for the help MattG no doubt i will be asking how to use it next haha cheers
        Plenty here have them. Can just pay for Vauxhall or get 2 packages or even full package for all cars.

Can take time getting used to where everything is located, still finding things a year down the line.
        Good support from the company and lots of help from us.
        Personally I have used to completely understand Regens. Check adblue level, reprogram and fix AFL, reset handbrake. Test battery, test alternator, test air con, control everything from the phone as in dash lights, switches, windows, locks and so much more.
        It's also lists all the requirements for stop / start to work. That's an insight to why for some people it never works . Used a little on live data, seems very accurate and easy to use. We are all still learning, mine already paid for itself and the first year subscription in just what I have learnt. The codes and faults I have been able to clear after rectifiing issues flagged up.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by ThinkDiag View Post
          You are correct the thinkdiag comes with two car brands for 12 months and if you want more they have to be bought in the app for around 30.

If you have more than the two brands of car it would depend on how much you mechanic charges to diagnose your car for you if your mechanic charges less than the 30 to diagnose it will be cheaper to use him but that also depends on how often you need to take it to him in a year and then there is the convenience of owning this device and not having to wait for your local garage to be open or even the hassle of making time to go there . So for example if you have three brands of car you will have to buy one of the brands but this will cover you for 12 months.

I have an insignia myself and the coverage is good, it covers reading all the modules of my car and clearing of fault codes, it also supports live data and actuation test. Another example my boot switch went last week so i plugged my insignia in then i went to the body control module - windows and doors - and then i opened my boot. Considering i was outside Tesco with my shopping this was a life saver, however it probably wasn't necessary for me to afterwards to keep turning all my lights on and off to test them .

Most cheap tools on the market only support generic obd functions that are emission related but modern cars have many electronic control systems so this really is a OE level tool.

Send me year of your vehicle and i will pull up all special functions supported and to help i will show you an example below of my car.
          Hi there,

im interested in the thinkdiag tool, can you tell me what functions it will do for my 64 reg A20DTE insignia?

Many thanks

Comment

• I am currently out and on my mobile but i will edit this message later to give you a list however the support for the 2014 insignia is very good. The current price with discount code is 116.99 and this includes all car brands for 2 years and ofcourse the adapter, the discount code can be requested from me under the request-thinkdiag-discount-code section of the site to enable you to purchase at this price.

Was there anything in particular you wanted me to check or did you require just a general idea.
            Last edited by ThinkDiag; 06-06-2021, 01:28 PM.
            Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
            All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

• Hi Mate, also interested in getting Thinkdiag, I have a 2010 Insignia.

Looking to get it just for Vauxhall at the moment.

How do I go about purchasing/ getting more info on it?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• You can purchase from thinkdiag.co.uk but to get the discounted price you need a discount code. The discount code can be requested via making the request in the private forum here https://insignia-drivers.uk/forum/tr...-discount-code
                Last edited by ThinkDiag; 11-06-2021, 03:42 PM.
                Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
                All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

• This tool is small and compact,once you find your way around it you will be amazed on what it can do,I've used mine on numerous car manufacturers and has sorted or helped to sort out the issues.You will be pleased with your purchase from Thinkdiag,plenty of members on here can guide you through if you get stuck.
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Ive forgotten now but is it a yearly subscription?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Depends,if you have ALL maufactures,then this is two years,if only have the basic two then yearly.

Comment

• Upgraded mine to all makes, only cost about 80 and so far used on my 2014 CDTi, wife's Fiesta and Corsa, friends Discovery 3 and another friends Honda Civic. The functions are amazing, especially on the air suspension on the Discovery but also allowed me to regen, brake service, reset oil and generally keep the Insignia running sweetly. Worth every penny and as MattG said, still finding things nearly a year on.

Comment

• Thinkdiag, can you message me a discount code please :-)

Comment

• I cant as they need to be requested through the correct section on the site this is because users with low post count we are unable to message the code, please click this link https://insignia-drivers.uk/forum/tr...-discount-code and i will reply to you with a discount code asap once requested.
                            Last edited by ThinkDiag; 11-06-2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Hi mate, can you send me the discount code please.
                              2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                              Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Under Bonnet Mirrors, RS Bonnet Vents, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Calipers with Brembo 355mm Discs & Brembo Pads, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Twin 10 Spoke Elite Alloys, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
                                Hi mate, can you send me the discount code please.
                                I have managed to message you the discount code as you have PM enabled.

Comment

Working...
                                X