Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThinkDiag View Post
    Hello,

I have some stock now i will send you a discount code via pm however please note that all new stock from factory is the one brand version.
    Hi,

Thank you for letting me know. That would be great. Where do I see pms on here? Is it on my profile somewhere?

Well, I do not have another car. It will only be used on my Siggy. Is that what you mean by one brand?

Anyway, once I receive the code I will order straightaway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave29 View Post

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know. That would be great. Where do I see pms on here? Is it on my profile somewhere?

Well, I do not have another car. It will only be used on my Siggy. Is that what you mean by one brand?

you can only use the PM facility after you've made 50+ posts

or
      you can fast track to the PM system by making a donation to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Dave29 View Post

Hi,

The admin is going to make me a section similar to the help and support section so that users can receive the code in private as i was unaware of the PM not being allowed under 50 posts.

MQUQP-MQNMOO-MUMNQ-CTJZ77QE

Here is your code please do not steal this code anyone else.
        Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
        All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinkDiag View Post

The admin is going to make me a section similar to the help and support section so that users can receive the code in private as i was unaware of the PM not being allowed under 50 posts.

MQUQP-MQNMOO-MUMNQ-CTJZ77QE

Here is your code please do not steal this code anyone else.
          Excellent! Thank you very much. I have placed my order. Order number THI467.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

you can only use the PM facility after you've made 50+ posts

or
            you can fast track to the PM system by making a donation to the forum
            Hi RBH,

That is good to know. Thank you! I can understand why, makes sense to be honest.

Comment

That was quick thank you for your order.

It will be sent in the morning and you will get a email confirming this for you.

I was not aware about the PM either it seems that my plan was flawed but the admin will help to make a way of me sharing codes in private in the future.

Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
              All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

A new sub forum has been setup https://insignia-drivers.uk/forum/tr...-discount-code where all users can request a code and it will only be visibly to them and Thinkdiag. This way there is no requirement for private messages to take advantage of this fantastic offer.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I received my unit yesterday and I had a quick play with it tonight. It looks like a quite powerful diagnostic tool so definitely happy with it it so far. I will keep you updated once I played with it more.

Comment

• ThinkDiag is currently on sale on the website for £77.99 and you are still able to use your voucher codes to get your 10% off.

Comment

• Hi, I am looking into buying one of these, but I just wanted to check a couple of things first if you don't mind.

I presume it will work on a 2017 Insignia b 2.0 d 170 auto.

I don't have a fancy phone so I want it to work on my Samsung Tablet (2016 Tab A) it runs android 8.1 which I believe will be fine but I will need to expand it's memory because it'son the limit. Can you say how much memory will the app require?

Thanks, Drew

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          Hi, I am looking into buying one of these, but I just wanted to check a couple of things first if you don't mind.

I presume it will work on a 2017 Insignia b 2.0 d 170 auto.

I don't have a fancy phone so I want it to work on my Samsung Tablet (2016 Tab A) it runs android 8.1 which I believe will be fine but I will need to expand it's memory because it'son the limit. Can you say how much memory will the app require?

Thanks, Drew
                          It works with my 2018 sports tourer if that helps.

Can't see why it wouldn't work with a tablet.

This is the app on Google play.

Might be worth trying to download it.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickmagic View Post
                            It works with my 2018 sports tourer if that helps.

Can't see why it wouldn't work with a tablet.

This is the app on Google play.

Might be worth trying to download it.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
                            Brilliant, thanks for that

Comment

• With the insignia it works upto the 2020 model but if you need me to check any special functions for a particular model i can do this for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThinkDiag View Post
                                Update - Discount codes for the 10% off are now unique and can only be used once per code. To request a code please post in this sub forum and then i will quickly reply with your the code. Only you can see the code and it is for your use. Additionally new stock from factory has one free brand and not two as this was just a promotion they did when the product was new.

Hello,

I am a seller of ThinkDiag and own the website https://www.thinkdiag.co.uk , I would like to thank the forum team for allowing me to sell on here and in return i would like to offer all members of the forum a 10% discount from our website, to request a discount code please post in the forum and i will as mentioned above send you the code via PM.

ThinkDiag is made by launch and the adaptor has nearly identical hardware to the launch pro3 and offers OE level diagnostics it comes with two free brands for 12 months + EOBD .It is a very powerful tool for all insignia owners to have as it supports manufacture specific codes , live data , special functions and actuation tests but the cost is only £84.99 (£76.49 With Your Forum Discount) meaning this gives you the power of a OE level tool at a much lower than normal price so if you only work on a couple of brands of car it saves you the cost of a pro3 or simular tool but gives you the same functionality on your car.

ThinkDiag Support's car full system diagnostic,including Airbag,SRS,Engine,Gearbox,AT,SAS,and more... Below i will list also the special functions depending on the brand and model.

Special Functions -

1. Steering Angle Calibration
                                2. Electronic Parking Brake Reset
                                3. Battery Register & Battery Maintenance
                                4. AFS reset
                                5. Electronic Throttle Position Reset & Learn
                                6. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
                                7. Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
                                8. Tooth Learning
                                9. Anti-theft Matching
                                10. Injector matching
                                11. Air Suspension Reset
                                12. Gearbox Reset
                                13. Sunroof RESET
                                14. Oil Reset Service
                                15. ABS Bleeding

Please take a look at the website for more information and i will update on here further soon.
                                For some teasing I can’t post or request the discount code. Please guide me how to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X