No announcement yet.

ThinkDiag Forum Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you let me have a discount code, I have PM enabled - thank you.

Karl

Comment

• Unfortunately i am unable to send you via PM, its says that you inbox is full. I think this is because only donating members are able to use PM, you can request the code through the forum section where only me and you can see thread created but i have posed it below on this occasion to help you.

MRNQR-MPQLOS-ROLUP-6LVX4ATO
      Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
      All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThinkDiag View Post
        Unfortunately i am unable to send you via PM, its says that you inbox is full. I think this is because only donating members are able to use PM, you can request the code through the forum section where only me and you can see thread created but i have posed it below on this occasion to help you.

MRNQR-MPQLOS-ROLUP-6LVX4ATO
        Thanks - ordered. I could not use the code possible due to there being 10 % discount already applied.

Karl

Comment

• I can not see a order under the name Karl maybe you ordered from different site than thinkdiag.co.uk as the codes only work on this site.
          Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
          All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

• Hi mate,interested in the pro version,but what does it do on a 2009 vxr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vixerfixer View Post
              Hi mate,interested in the pro version,but what does it do on a 2009 vxr.
              There is a lot available, the best way of checking is to go to https://thinkdiag.co.uk/coverage.php and then Vauxhall, insignia, 2009 you will then be able to scroll though the table showing all the special functions and also the modules it is able to perform actuation tests on and read/clear codes. Alternatively i can post full list here when i am back in the office.

Comment

• Ok no probs mate,will do that.

Comment

• Hi again mate,just checked on the website what it does but the year only starts from 2010,does it deffo work on the 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vixerfixer View Post
                    Hi again mate,just checked on the website what it does but the year only starts from 2010,does it deffo work on the 2009.
                    Assuming you are talking about a 2009 insignia yes the thinkdiag does work fine with the 2009 version.

Comment

• Could i have a discount code please

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal-evil View Post
                        Could i have a discount code please
                        Hi, Could you start thread in here and I will add a code, it keeps the code private for you.

Comment

• Could I have a code please?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• HI,couple of questions, would this be able to force a dpf refresh and how long does it take for this ship/arrive?

Comment

• use the link above and just scroll through make then model and it will give you what it covers .
                              Also post number 5 in the link below
                              Update - Discount codes for the 10% off are now unique and can only be used once per code. To request a code please post in this sub forum (https://insignia-drivers.uk/forum/trader-zone/thinkdiag-automotive-diagnostic-device/request-thinkdiag-discount-code) and then i will quickly reply with your the code. Only you can see the

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Hi ThinkDiag,

Could I have a discount code please?

Also, fir my existing device I bought from you 2 years ago, could I have a price for adding another two or three years as it has expired now. £79 for two years seems too much to me when a new device from you is £99 with 2 years.

So I would like an discount code should I buy another, as well as a price for new licence for existing.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X