No announcement yet.

ThinkDiag Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen em on the bay for 69,but aint sure if they are dodgy or not.

Comment

• They are likely original devices as i am not aware of any fakes being made. We sell the 2 year full software version and the 3 year full software version but we do not sell the one year full software version or the one car brand for one year version. We would advise you carefully check how many car brands you get and for how long the subscription is. With the 10% forum discount our current price is 98.99 and this includes all software for 2 years.

Obviously everyone has a different opinion but the majority of our customers wanted us to focus on getting the best pricing for the two year full software version so this is what we did, however we do understand that some customers would prefer the one year version. I suppose it boils down to if the two years is worth the extra 30 to you or not.
      Last edited by ThinkDiag; 15-07-2021, 02:24 PM.
      Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
      All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

• So do i have to pay for each car brand i use it on.

Comment

• With our version you get all car brands included for two years so no you will not have to pay any extra money. If buying from eBay it will likely be china based seller so you will need to check if you get all car brands or just one and for how long you get access as there are different versions for sale.

​​​​
          Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
          All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

• Is it possible to test the EVAP vent solenoid (open & close) from the fuel tank on the 2016 B14NET??
            2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
            Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Under Bonnet Mirrors, RS Bonnet Vents, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, Camaro 32mm x 355mm Discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" VX Line Elite Alloys, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam.

Comment

Working...
            X