No announcement yet.

ThinkDiag Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i just ask a quick question please.I understand you have to pay for each vehicle manufacturer once per year,but when you buy the special functions aswell,is this also bought per manufacturer aswell,or buy special functions once,and you can use them on all manufacturers

Comment

• To be fair I can't remember,I bit the bullet and upgraded to all vehicles as we have a few makes in the family and have used the special functions on all,ThinkDiag will correct me.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Ok thanks bud,pretty much answered my question

Comment

• All the versions we sell now have full software so you get all car brands and maintenance functions for either two or three years depending on the version you buy. The pricing is here https://thinkdiag.co.uk/store.php
          Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
          All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThinkDiag View Post
            All the versions we sell now have full software so you get all car brands and maintenance functions for either two or three years depending on the version you buy. The pricing is here https://thinkdiag.co.uk/store.php
            Sorry to be a moan but it still amazes me that its better for me to buy another device and get two years than buy one year for the device I've already paid for.

Decent tool and still good value but defo something I'd recommend you guys look into. I know you have told me before the software and hardware are different aspects of company. Perhaps that could be the starting point

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RB02259 View Post
              Sorry to be a moan but it still amazes me that its better for me to buy another device and get two years than buy one year for the device I've already paid for.

Decent tool and still good value but defo something I'd recommend you guys look into. I know you have told me before the software and hardware are different aspects of company. Perhaps that could be the starting point

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

If you contact us directly we can do an extension cheaper than the cost of buying a new device.
              Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
              All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

• Can this tool match tyre pressure sensors to the car.

Comment

• There is another ThinkDiag tool for tpms,check the website.
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormbringer55 View Post
                    Can this tool match tyre pressure sensors to the car.
                    Before learning sensors to the ECU of the car you will need to firstly purchase a device to program the id numbers to the tpms sensors themselves. Of course you could purchase them with ID already coded or get the ones that can allow the ID to be programmed to the sensor via NFC from a mobile.

Once you have the tpms sensors with IDs programmed to them you for most cars can use the thinkdiag to program(learn) the sensors to the car ecu.

Comment

• Can you disable the alarm sounders with the app? Left my dongle at work and think the battery on the cars decided to go as the alarms going off even when I drove. Took about 6 miles to shut up. Can't get to garage til weekend so hoping the app will come to my rescue

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                        Can you disable the alarm sounders with the app? Left my dongle at work and think the battery on the cars decided to go as the alarms going off even when I drove. Took about 6 miles to shut up. Can't get to garage til weekend so hoping the app will come to my rescue

Not sure with the App, but I disabled mine quite simply, worrying simply on my pre-face, will drop you a PM.

Comment

• Got that mate thank you

Comment

• Has anyone had connection issues?

Im struggling to pair to it.

Unable to connect try unplugging and retry

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Try plugging in to obd port,then try updating firmware

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                                Try plugging in to obd port,then try updating firmware
                                I can only update firmware by connecting to bluetooth which doesnt work.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X