MB Motors Keighley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB Motors Keighley

Just a thanks to those who recommended MB Motors at Keighley for the pick up seal. Has it done today as a preventative measure before any issue arrived. Couldn't be happier. Very fast turnaround. Less than 2 hours and @ 200 compared to others it's a bargain. Really knows his stuff. Well worth the 100 mile journey. Also had a nice walk round cliff castle

At 200, that does indeed seem a bargain. Money well spent for the peace of mind I'd say.

Comment

Frank knows his stuff

Comment

Just to jump on this thread as well about oil seals... had mine done yesterday, was still flexible but going hard on one side of it... paid 150 for it to be done (me supplying oil seal, oil filter, new Mobil1 oil) and this is a garage who had never heard of it before... did mention the trap about getting the dip stick stuck in the sump on refitting though
        Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
        questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Good price too ... Same really as oil, seal and filter provided for me....

Comment

I have been quoted 1,325.00 plus vodka and tonic by a Vauxhall dealer, bargain. I am after getting the seal done before it fails

Comment

Originally posted by Keith123 View Post
              I have been quoted 1,325.00 plus vodka and tonic by a Vauxhall dealer, bargain. I am after getting the seal done before it fails
              Look him up on Facebook, this is only a section to recommend a garage , he will not see your message .

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Cheers, I have his phone number so I will call him in a few days.

Comment

Working...
                X