Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New moderator

Guys

It's my pleasure to announce a new member of the moderator team.

Congratulations to lizzard-t on becoming part of the team.

Well done Paul.....I'm sure you'll be brilliant

Big thanks to Site Admin for making a great decision ​​​​​​​

Congrats.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust

Comment

Welcome Paul and good luck...We're all gonna put our feet up now and let you do the donkey work!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Why thank you all you top and hats .
          for first allowing me to join the moderator funny handshake club .
          and second believing in a man ( to coin a phrase) who's head has a fluffy pink bunny riding a bicycle in it !
          as for " donkey work " well did I ever tell you about the time when I was "laying my pipe" and my girlfriend commented
          about me reminding her of a donkey!.then I woke up and it was all a dream !

10-4 keep on insigniaring!

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            Why thank you all you top and hats .
            for first allowing me to join the moderator funny handshake club .
            and second believing in a man ( to coin a phrase) who's head has a fluffy pink bunny riding a bicycle in it !
            as for " donkey work " well did I ever tell you about the time when I was "laying my pipe" and my girlfriend commented
            about me reminding her of a donkey!.then I woke up and it was all a dream !

10-4 keep on insigniaring!

Comment

Working...
            X