No announcement yet.

What to look for when buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't be bad to run it through a hpi check. this sort of thing usually reveals any skeletons in the closet (or boot!) RAC do one for cheaper than the actual hpi website https://vehicle-history-check.rac.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by lee.moore1 View Post
      I work for a JLR main dealer so I’m sure I can get someone there to sort that out for me.
      Aren't they paying you enough to buy a prestige brand

Comment

The op's first (and last) posts were 2 months ago. I think he's picked our brains then buggered off - hope his Jag breaks down
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by sriray
          Been online yesterday.
          ...but no further posts.
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
            Aren't they paying you enough to buy a prestige brand
            Lol !!! No need to buy when I can just borrow for free ! Plus I want a reliable car

Comment

He lives

Comment

Did you buy it then?

Comment

No !! Was gone that day it was advertised didn’t even get a chance to look at it

Comment

Hi Lee, welcome back (no offence intended)
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Thanks I’m still on the look for one I want a low mileage nice clean example so I’m willing to wait till the right one comes along

Comment

Where abouts are you? I got mine from Clark's of Ripon, they have quite a turnover of low mileage recent Insignias.
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Aldershot, Hampshire

Comment

Working...
                          X