Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opel Insignia Facelift FULL REVIEW 2021

Insignia GSi 4x4 Grand Sport vs Sports Tourer
    This is our in-depth review of the 2021 Opel Insignia GSi / Vauxhall Insignia GSi. We're taking a look at Exterior, Interior and the driving experience.Trans...

Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Yeah Jakxta posted this earlier. As I mentioned there....A lot has been made that all the facelift Bs come with LED lights as standard. It wasn't until I watched that video that I found that the Matrix LED lights are only going to be on the higher spec cars. The rest will have standard LEDs. One to know if buying with the view of having Matrix and the salesman tells you it has LED lights.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

It also looks like their going to do the Estate again to, as its not currently in the Vauxhall 2020 program.....!!??

Comment

Originally posted by Iansignia View Post
        It also looks like their going to do the Estate again to, as its not currently in the Vauxhall 2020 program.....!!??
        Hope so, love my estate but I am under no illusion it will last as well as my omega

Comment

Me to Al

Comment

Wasnt it the case they were going to carry on doing the estate in Europe but it wouldnt come to the UK or am i making that up?

Comment

That's what I undestood, still on sale all over the world but not here, apparently in the UK we all buy SUVs these days! There is hope, Jag did the same with the XF estate dropped it, then brought it back 2 years later.

Comment

Post removed by me - factually incorrect
                Last edited by john_k_sri; 29-07-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

john_k_sri - what petrol engines are there, being as the 170 diesel is currently 20mpg worse than the old 163 diesel - I think I'll plop for a petrol next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                    john_k_sri - what petrol engines are there, being as the 170 diesel is currently 20mpg worse than the old 163 diesel - I think I'll plop for a petrol next time.
                    Looks from the configurator that the 2.0 petrol engines are the only ones offered?!? And a 2 litre diesel. Two power options on each.
                    By the way, I was watching the YouTube video with captions, and it kept transcribing "GSi" as "Jesus I"
                    Last edited by PeteH; 29-07-2020, 10:38 AM.
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                      Other than the 2 Litre ones , there are a 1.4 (145PS) Turbo* Petrol & a 1.4 (145PS) Turbo stepless auto*. Taken from the 2021 Vauxhall Insignia Price List.
                      Same as in new Astra (3 Cylinder). Way less than the higher-power 165 PS on the current Insignia B 1.5T.

Comment

Just checked - 1.4T petrols have been dropped from the facelift Insignia (according to the latest price guide/spec list dated 2nd July). So just 2.0 litre petrols, 1.5 and 2.0 diesels. Sorry for the error.

Comment

I may have to opt for a 2.0T if they do it

Comment

Going off the video review the 2ltr Petrol Turbo is only 230PS
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Petrol Turbo 200PS is only available on SRI_VX-LINE and ULTIMATE (new name for ELITE) Trims.
                              Petrol Turbo 230PS is only available on GSI trim.

Both available with Automatic Transmission only.

List price is £32K for the 200PS's, and £38K for the 230PS GSI (which is petrol only)

All diesels (either 1.5 (122PS) or 2.0 (174PS)) are available with Manual or Automatic transmission

Comment

Working...
                              X