Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just come over here from enthusiast

Is this the new insignia site or better site

Got to be better I've been her nearly 4 days and it hasn't crashed yet!.........Welcome Daveninja
    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Thanks, I had only been on the other site about 2 weeks, Iv only had my insignia about 3 months and it's good to read about the mods ect as I want to do even more to mine

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
        Got to be better I've been her nearly 4 days and it hasn't crashed yet!.........Welcome Daveninja
        hahahahahahahaha! Like it

Comment

How do you put pics on here

Comment

Haven't tried on here yet but best way on old site was to get a photobucket account (its free) upload to there, then copy URL to insert picture link when you comment on something.

PS Photobucket gives you 4 options to copy/paste cant remember which one works.........think it is second one but trial and error will show you!
            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Iv got photo bucket downloaded it for last site , il have a good nosey on here n figue it out 😜

Comment

In saying that I downloaded my avatar straight from computer, so I may be talking pish
                sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Posting pics is same process on here as IE
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Lol cheers il try it later

Comment

New and improved spin off from I-E

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems a shame all the old content with just die out but speed and reliability will itself ensure new content gets added and new members keep coming back to the new site

Comment

Originally posted by Adingley84 View Post
                          Seems a shame all the old content with just die out but speed and reliability will itself ensure new content gets added and new members keep coming back to the new site
                          Use the claim user content button at top of page to bring most of your old posts over from the other site. It's quick and easy
                          sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Daveninja View Post
                            Is this the new insignia site or better site
                            Welcome, Dave!! It's new and better....It works for a start.

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                            Use the claim user content button at top of page to bring most of your old posts over from the other site. It's quick and easy
                            We were only able to grab content up to around April this year and also only brought the most relevant content (like the how to's etc...) so members who joined IE more recently won't really benefit
                            from the claim user content option I'm afraid. The aim was to try to save some of the longer serving member's content so there have some continuity.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

welcome along mate
                              be sure to check out the group buy section for TEAM HEKO wind deflector offers

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
                              2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
                              Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

Working...
                              X