Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello,

Insignia owner for many years now, prior to that owner of many Vectras and before that Cavaliers! - In all must be nearly 30 years with Vauxhall.

Current model is VX Line, previous models have been Elites, jury is still out on the decision to change spec here...

However, I do like the huge amount of legroom that the car gives. Mine is the Sports Tourer so also loads of room in the back, and the car looks amazing, all is standard fit, nothing changed from my side.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ngnweb_CAR - Copy.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	262088

Thank you for your introduction.
    That's a really nice car you have

Comment

Originally posted by Pentala View Post
      Hello,

Insignia owner for many years now, prior to that owner of many Vectras and before that Cavaliers! - In all must be nearly 30 years with Vauxhall.

Current model is VX Line, previous models have been Elites, jury is still out on the decision to change spec here...

However, I do like the huge amount of legroom that the car gives. Mine is the Sports Tourer so also loads of room in the back, and the car looks amazing, all is standard fit, nothing changed from my side.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ngnweb_CAR - Copy.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	262088
      Nice car I love the new shape ​​​​​

Comment

That's a very, very nice car chosen by someone who clearly has taste. Welcome to the best place for everything Insignia

Comment

Welcome
          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X