No announcement yet.

Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.s pics of my siggy will be up In due course as soon as I get this issue fixed with It

Comment

Welcome fella

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheers Iceman205

Comment

Hello,Welcome
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I've just posted my problem on Inmyeyes7 post topic titled battery light stays on.
            cheers

Comment

Originally posted by L33MC View Post
              I've just posted my problem on Inmyeyes7 post topic titled battery light stays on.
              cheers
              It's better to start your own thread and not jump onto someone elses.

Comment

Oh no really well I seen his and he had got to the bottom of his issue and car fixed so I thought oh I will just post my problem at the end of his thread, sorry I'm still trying to get used to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

It's better to start your own thread and not jump onto someone elses.
                  I've just twigged, when replying to some one I need to quote their question sorry I will get there

Comment

Oh no really well I seen his and he had got to the bottom of his issue and car fixed so I thought oh I will just post my problem at the end of his thread, sorry I'm still trying to get used to the forum
                    It's cool mate.....it's just that adding in a problem to.an existing thread can sometimes getb overlooked.
                    hopefully it'll get a response as it's a fairly recent thread.

Comment

I've just twigged, when replying to some one I need to quote their question sorry I will get there
                      Your doing fine

Comment

Cool cool I'm slowing getting there, I'm finding just reading stickys is quite informative of the general forum rules etc. Just read forum etiquette there and I see everyone's point, I've joined to be part of this community not just finding an answer to my one problem and be off. And I certainly don't want to be a larry the lerker no more hehe

Comment

Whoops I forgot to quote you RBH

Comment

Welcome
                            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                              Welcome
                              Cheers Witty

Comment

Welcome along.

Comment

Working...
                                X