Back in a VX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in a VX

Been a few years since I've planted my backside in Vauxhall but today was the start of a new love affair. I've had an Astra Twintop, Astra GTC and a Signum once upon a time. After a brief spell in VAG company car life, today I bought a 2016 Insignia Elite Nav Auto. Bought it blind really, and the chap I bought it off didn't list half the specs, but it is LOADED.

Used to know pecky back in the day, you still about mate?

Hi Ed, yeah I'm still about, although don't have an insignia anymore. Motor looks sweet.

Comment

Welcome ​​​​​​

LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Ah great to see you (sort of) mate. Think the last time i saw you was in Solihull that one time. You still doing anything VX related pecky ? I need somewhere to get a spare key sorted if you know of any one?

Comment

Hi,

Yeah he's still around as you can see.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hello,Welcome
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by thunderpantz View Post
              Ah great to see you (sort of) mate. Think the last time i saw you was in Solihull that one time. You still doing anything VX related pecky ? I need somewhere to get a spare key sorted if you know of any one?
              Not doing a lot, but I do still have all the kit and can programme keys, I'm pretty sure I have 2 brand new ones somewhere, not sure if they work with the Insignia, will try and find them and look up the part number.

Comment

Welcome mate, this place would literally not exist if it wasn't for you.

But cryptic for everyone else, but a true fact

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Site Admin View Post
                    Welcome mate, this place would literally not exist if it wasn't for you.

But cryptic for everyone else, but a true fact
                    Haha, glad i could help

Comment

Welcome to the best place for everything Insignia , but it seems like you already know that! Lovely car.

Comment

Welcome along!

What did you make of the Astra GTC? I'm thinking about one of the Limited Edition ones for my next purchase.

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
                            Welcome along!

What did you make of the Astra GTC? I'm thinking about one of the Limited Edition ones for my next purchase.
                            Yeah enjoyed it mate, great little car and handled brilliantly. Only reason I moved on from it was cause I was getting a company car and couldn't justify the both.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderpantz View Post

Yeah enjoyed it mate, great little car and handled brilliantly. Only reason I moved on from it was cause I was getting a company car and couldn't justify the both.
                              Good to know, cheers.

Used to have an Insignia, and downsized to a Corsa. To be fair it has been a great wee car, but now thinking the Astra might be a better size.

Comment

Working...
                              X