• Show
Clear All

• Yoooooooooohoooooooooo

Evening all. I have a 2013 insignia .
    Starts
    13-09-2021
    Ends
    13-09-2021
    Last edited by lizzard-t; 13-09-2021, 08:46 PM.

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa Stephens
    we are a very friendly bunch
    But this is an introduction section and thus doesn't get much traffic
    if you could stick you issue in a sub section
    https://insignia-drivers.uk/forum/in...n-transmission
    Click on the link above and stick it in there and our combined brain power will help !

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Hello,Welcome
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Seems to be the case now.....1st posting is the issue......not an introduction.

Getting a bit frustrating considering there's a massive paragraph at the top explaining it.
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Seems to be the case now.....1st posting is the issue......not an introduction.

Getting a bit frustrating considering there's a massive paragraph at the top explaining it.
          Don't be too hard on them. Site Admin has explained this before. The success of the forum makes us top of Google searches so when someone searches an issue, they're likely to find themselves here. The last thing on someones mind when they have a car issue is the pleasantries. That usually comes once they get some help. Lets face it...Over half of the introductions are as short at possible anyway so they can go post their issue.

Don't get too frustrated. It is what it is.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18 five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8 colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hi,
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18 five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8 colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome to the best place for everything Insignia come in sit down and tell us all about it and while you're here post some pics!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Don't be too hard on them. Site Admin has explained this before. The success of the forum makes us top of Google searches so when someone searches an issue, they're likely to find themselves here. The last thing on someones mind when they have a car issue is the pleasantries. That usually comes once they get some help. Lets face it...Over half of the introductions are as short at possible anyway so they can go post their issue.

Don't get too frustrated. It is what it is.
                www.learnmetoread.co.uk

This should be a main link
                As I said, it's frustrating.
                https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

www.learnmetoread.co.uk

This should be a main link
                    As I said, it's frustrating.

I can't even talk when I have a car issue, never mind read. I go into tunnel vision. Strange thing is computers/phones/tablets always seem to want do updates while your mind is frazzled looking for answers.

The ones who frustrait me more are the ones who get help never to be seen again. Even after a nice introduction.

Makes me feel used...

Comment

Apologies. Hello to all. Realised after I posted what I had done. I'll repost in correct place. Cheers

Comment

Welcome mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X