Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Introduction!

Hi All!
    So i would like to start of and confess this is my first Siggy!
    This is also my 3rd Car to own so im very happy that i chose this one, you also dont see many 25yo driving around in such an awesome car.

Mods so far;
    - Interior Footwell lights (all cables hidden!)
    - 6k Kelvin LED Osram dipped beams

Mods im Looking to do;
    - Subwoofer (already purchased)
    - Windsheild Banner ( https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184333209242 )
    - K&N Pannel Filter
    - Smoked lens side indicators

Any suggested mods are welcome, look foward to interacting more with this forum!

Hello,Welcome

Nice GS
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the best place for everything Insignia very nice!

Comment

Welcome along matey...

Comment

Hi,

Lovely car! Do you have a link to the LED Osram bulbs?
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hi welcome aliexpress your best bet they have loads on there for the B

Comment

Welcome along!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    Hi,

Lovely car! Do you have a link to the LED Osram bulbs?
                    Hi marko301! heres the links

- H7 Osram Leds
                    - Resistors

I have not installed them yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by AziiQ View Post

Hi marko301! heres the links

- H7 Osram Leds
                      - Resistors

I have not installed them yet though.
                      I'll be interested about how they look agains a wall. Will you post some pics when you fit them, please mate?
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I'll be interested about how they look agains a wall. Will you post some pics when you fit them, please mate?
                        Yeah no worries, ill get a before and after pic in the dark, will fit them wednesday.

Comment

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa AzilQ
                          looking good!

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

So heres the update for ya, the cutoffs seem fine, however the resistors i bought do not work with the canbus system so i will have to change them to stop the error message, but tClick image for larger versionName:	97f19fb91307a0d41db636aeae791fac.jpgViews:	0Size:	87.2 KBID:	317502he lights work without any issues.Click image for larger versionName:	9de70800c828635a7bfd005692ac1e45.jpgViews:	0Size:	61.4 KBID:	317501

Comment

Originally posted by AziiQ View Post

So heres the update for ya, the cutoffs seem fine, however the resistors i bought do not work with the canbus system so i will have to change them to stop the error message, but tClick image for larger versionName:	97f19fb91307a0d41db636aeae791fac.jpgViews:	0Size:	87.2 KBID:	317502he lights work without any issues.Click image for larger versionName:	9de70800c828635a7bfd005692ac1e45.jpgViews:	0Size:	61.4 KBID:	317501
                              Hey they look alright....They're the first none f2 brand I've seen with the correct cut off.

Yeah the resistors can be hit and miss. Maybe try some from a different seller. You could leave them in for a couple of days though...see if they start behaving themselves. Others(including me) have had an error at one side or another when first fitted but it cleared. I've also had the occasional error pop up over the past couple of years but it's been short lived.

Comment

Working...
                              X