Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VXR fangs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VXR fangs

    Curious if anyone knows for certain, does the bumper have to be removed in order to remove the black plastic inserts for the fangs or not...

    Cheers in advance guys...

  • #2
    Originally posted by Lizard View Post
    Curious if anyone knows for certain, does the bumper have to be removed in order to remove the black plastic inserts for the fangs or not...

    Cheers in advance guys...
    Yes.......
    https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

    Comment


    • #3
      Damn

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lizard View Post
        Damn
        Think about it ....if they could be taken off without removing the bumper, they would be an easy target.

        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

        Comment


        • #5
          I had though of that but was hoping there was a way round it, like from underneath the car...

          Comment


          • #6
            it may be possible to get to them by removing the slam panel fixings,and wheelarch lining bumper fixings....leaving the bottom ones in,then tilting bumper out,and down....ive changed my grills before the same way
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

            Comment


            • #7
              Cheers matey, may give that a go at the weekend.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                it may be possible to get to them by removing the slam panel fixings,and wheelarch lining bumper fixings....leaving the bottom ones in,then tilting bumper out,and down....ive changed my grills before the same way
                I did it like this, just makes it awkward for getting them back in


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  it may be possible to get to them by removing the slam panel fixings,and wheelarch lining bumper fixings....leaving the bottom ones in,then tilting bumper out,and down....ive changed my grills before the same way
                  Be extremely hard to get to undo the top clips just below the headlights due to the bumper reinforcement bar tho
                  https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So, you painted them.on the car Jay, is that what your saying...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                      Curious if anyone knows for certain, does the bumper have to be removed in order to remove the black plastic inserts for the fangs or not...

                      Cheers in advance guys...
                      Very nice car

                      Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

                      siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                        So, you painted them.on the car Jay, is that what your saying...
                        No I managed to get them off with the front grill aswell pal, was tight with a few scraped knuckles but had nothing to be able to get the front of the car up in the air


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X