Brake disc back plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake disc back plates

Hi folks,back again.how much of a ball ache are these to swap on the vixer and also what size are they or part number.cheers

Hub off job...bolts fix from the inside face.....when I upgraded to bigger brakes,I didn't bother with the vxr backplates,as they were an extortionate price from dealers,for what they are
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ok bud,thought it would be.do you know what size they are.

Comment

The discs themselves are 355mm,but haven't any idea on part nos for back plates,sorry
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Hub off job...bolts fix from the inside face.....when I upgraded to bigger brakes,I didn't bother with the vxr backplates,as they were an extortionate price from dealers,for what they are
          Tell me about it I sold the ones off my siggy for a very good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had a price from autovaux.10 the rear each and 35 front each plus vat.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixerfixer View Post
              Just had a price from autovaux.10 the rear each and 35 front each plus vat.
              Thick end of 100 quid for 2 bits of tin....thats why I left them off

Comment

When I fitted the larger discs on the front of the saloon I just dressed the backplates with a hammer and dolly. Looks fine for what they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X