Remap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remap

Who’s had their vixer remapped,and has it made much difference.also wheres best to get it done.

Well, mine was remapped by Courtenay before I bought it but, from the reviews I've watched in the tube, it's well worth it, put it this way, I'm over the moon with mine bud...

Comment

Thorney Motorsport is another well recommended place
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Had mine done at Evolution Tuning in Nottingham. up from 163 to 208bhp and 346 ft lb of torque. It is definitely noticeable with more mid range rather than top end, a bigger push when you put your foot down to overtake or accelerate. Mine cost an extra 100 for the dyno runs but at least you get a pretty coloured chart

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
          Well, mine was remapped by Courtenay before I bought it but, from the reviews I've watched in the tube, it's well worth it, put it this way, I'm over the moon with mine bud...
          Ok mate thanks.did the turbo come in earlier afterwards.

Comment

Comes in about 2500 bud, looking at the CHRA cartridge too which will bring it down to 2000rpm...

Comment

Working...
            X