• Show
Clear All

• HALDEX 4x4 oil pump part nr 2010

Anyone can help me with the Haldex oil pump part
    number?
    Chasis nr WOLGX6EGXA1093140
    2010 model

Here you go bud...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220826-174655_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.0 KB ID:	334552 part number 13280095...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164345804...mis&media=COPY

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
      Here you go bud...

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20220826-174655_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.0 KB ID:	334552 part number 13280095...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164345804...mis&media=COPY

Thanks bud. Another save from the thank you really thank you.

I start getting the symptoms again so will try another service but with the pump this time and doing it myselfe rather than letting the stealer doing it who is always on time schedule.
      Letting it rest making sure every little drop gets out.
      I believe that is isential as always.

wish I could flush it somehow, if that is possible please do share

Comment

When I service mine next time I'm tempted to drill and tap my own drain plug at the lowest point to ensure all the crap is out...

Comment

When I service mine next time I'm tempted to drill and tap my own drain plug at the lowest point to ensure all the crap is out...
          Somehow I missed your reply

I hear you bud and was actually thinking the same. It is a good idea.

I will check with my Endoscope Inspection Camera Android Mobile Phone. I used it a couple of times a really good investment bud, cheap and works very very well. Will take a few shots my only problem right now is I can't find the Filter and Oil that ships to Sweden

Another thong remember i told the diff symptoms was back? So strange but after replacing the rear brake calipers it disappeared maybe just a coincidence or it was the calipers hanging
          must admit after last service I have been vey gentle on the throttle and not using the OPC button as it really changes the cars performance dude is crazy

Me new brakes, managed painting the calipers old ones was pained so but looked like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinOPC View Post

Somehow I missed your reply

I hear you bud and was actually thinking the same. It is a good idea.

I will check with my Endoscope Inspection Camera Android Mobile Phone. I used it a couple of times a really good investment bud, cheap and works very very well. Will take a few shots my only problem right now is I can't find the Filter and Oil that ships to Sweden

Another thong remember i told the diff symptoms was back? So strange but after replacing the rear brake calipers it disappeared maybe just a coincidence or it was the calipers hanging
            must admit after last service I have been vey gentle on the throttle and not using the OPC button as it really changes the cars performance dude is crazy

Me new brakes, managed painting the calipers old ones was pained so but looked like crap.
            Nice paint job bud, I've one of those endoscope cameras too, they're awesome arnt they ...

There must be a way to get them shipped to sweden. I'll have a look to see if i can help out...
            Lizard
            Racing Driver
            Last edited by Lizard; 03-09-2022, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Nice paint job bud, I've one of those endoscope cameras too, they're awesome arnt they ...

There must be a way to get them shipped to sweden. I'll have a look to see if i can help out...
              Thanks bud, glad u liked my painting
              About the diff oil yeah I don't get it why is so hard to find well I also really would want oil, gasket and filter kit. Maybe of u buy it separately but then 3 x shipping.

Thank you I appreciate it bro. Trust me big time

Comment

Service kit is 65, shipping about 20 bud...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220903-191552_Chrome.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	335190 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220903-191737_eBay.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	335191 so 85 in total bud...

Comment

Perfect bud, this was exactly same kit I found ebay but they didn't sent to Sweden. I fond the seller now thank you bro and now it is Claybar & Wax time finally been waiting since I bought it but with all those issues the weekends has been pretty full hahaha.
                  Lizard
                  Racing Driver
                  Last edited by Lizard; 04-09-2022, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinOPC View Post
                    Perfect bud, this was exactly same kit I found ebay but they didn't sent to Sweden. I fond the seller now thank you bro and now it is Claybar & Wax time finally been waiting since I bought it but with all those issues the weekends has been pretty full hahaha.
                    Forget the edit, my mistake... don't forget pictures when polished matey...

Comment

Forget the edit, my mistake... don't forget pictures when polished matey...

Will do of course, finished up like 11 PM jesus very time consuming but heck what a transformation.

NB as suspected that seller on ebay
                      same problem, F custom. EU and all their fancy stupid rules messing everything up for the common man.

Comment

if you need it, you could transfer monies to me and ill get it sent to you bud..

Comment

if you need it, you could transfer monies to me and ill get it sent to you bud..
                          Bud that would be great I totally would love that. Can I msg u here sometime privat? Else let me know ones u got this and I remove it again

And as promised clays and waxed
                          Trust me the rubbing sponge got all black even after Claybar and hod was the worst dirty + side panels ofcourse.
                          u can even speven ugly face on the rear just to the left of the OPC emblem
                          Attached Files

Comment

looking good matey...

Comment

Working...
                            X