X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR - Turbo Acuator/Wastegate

Hello all you wonderful people, yes back again

I hope I can ask.
    our turbo the actuator should it be rock-hard ? Or should it be able to move by hand?

Turbo is rather new to me yes ​and all seems good is a bit rusty the actuator is all not that bad really but I'm always kind of interested how things work and read it should be able to move 1/2 inch by hand ia that correct?
    mine is rock hard

Thanks guys for helping such a nob like me,
    You have taught me a lot and saved me bunch and bunch of money.

Just waiting to to be able to give something back ​​​​​​​

If yours is rock hard then you are on some kind of special medicine available from a website I know catering for those who want to bring "excitement" back into the bedroom.and I don't mean an IKEA wardrobe with push button opening doors called O公司ßàg3.
    I digress yes it should have movement in it .try some lubricant like KY or WD 40

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
      If yours is rock hard then you are on some kind of special medicine available from a website I know catering for those who want to bring "excitement" back into the bedroom.and I don't mean an IKEA wardrobe with push button opening doors called O公司ßàg3.
      I digress yes it should have movement in it .try some lubricant like KY or WD 40

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
      ​​​​​​​
      Hahahaha was what my wife told me to.
      (bro when I saw ur reply was laughing myself so hard I almost womited myselfe all over.

Check, gave it some rust remover and wd40 and let it sit over the weekend.

​​​​​​​I know 1/2 isn't much qnd maybe it isn't anything to worry just was strange and I did see a YouTube this polish guy explaining things that happens to this engine and that is an easy fix just adjusting the nut. But I rather not start doing that still pretty good video, from
      Is pretty nice a lot of useful info
      ​​​​​​​

Thanks again mate​​​​​​​

Comment

Solved.
        tried this morning with a grip tool and then it was easy to move
        ​​​​​​​apparently it was just me because I couldn't get a proper grip on it and it moves just fine thead

​​​​​​​Thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X