No announcement yet.

MODS : My Insignia estate 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version  Name:	new van1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.6 KB ID:	307522

Pretty much same as my other one but this is a relay and not a boxer. Prefer the older vans as they dont have adblue
    Attached Files

Comment

• Need to do an update

So am still off work due to the accident so i cant really buy much till am back however i had some badges made for the rear in neon green i have added one but i need a really hot day to add the other so i can remove the glue off the wrap easier. Al show the pics once there on. I blew an amp fried it completely on a really hot day my fault to be honest. So two new amps are going to be added in due course decided on the 8k Vibe Black Death and then al be getting them cranked up/tuned by my tuner. So really am looking forward to that. I need and have asked around for 2 front left and right inner plastic arches not heard owt about those yet and 2 new wing mirrors as the leds in the mirrors are a pain to keep working the wirekeeps shaving on one side so ..

Actually can see the badge on the first one in this pic. Ive now become a mod on this group If anyone wants to come to a free event thats every 2nd of the month your more than welcome but i would say get their for 12 Location always Southport. Its heavily Marshalled, we dont allow any movement like burn outs no excessive noise will be tolerated unless its BASS, family orientated event on the promenade theyve bin doing this event for 18 years sooo .. we have classic modified standard to super cars as it fills up quickly anyhow heres the pic of the 1st badge :

Click image for larger version

Name:	105 (1 of 1)1.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	307686:

Comment

• Ive added this link to might be an idea if you fellas fancy a drive up and we can reserve space for you. So your car will get photographed. We have 2 photographers me being one of them, 2 videographers and 2 drone pilots not to mention the general public. I dont like advertising but i do know you all need to meet some time soon so ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlod5MuF9xg

Comment

• So everyone you see in an orange Hi Viz is a marshall and its like that every event ... Same Location Be nice to see you guys sometime soon

Comment

• hi mate what make is your roof spoiler looked everywere carnt find one cheers kev

Comment

• Originally posted by willo311065 View Post
              hi mate what make is your roof spoiler looked everywere carnt find one cheers kev
              https://www.madmotors.co.uk/spoilers...-spoilers.html

Comment

Working...
              X