No announcement yet.

MODS : My Insignia estate 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just 2 weeks later and the cars in the bodyshop having the rest of the paint done and some wrapping done to

Itl only take them a few days but ive left the car their till next weekend

Also looking into adding the pixelflow lighting into the inside of the car

Will post pics up once the bodyworks bin done

Comment

• Looking forward to them
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaabbc (1 of 1).JPG
Views:	312
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	300535

Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaabbcd (1 of 1).JPG
Views:	276
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	300536

Name:	aaaaaaaaa (1 of 1).JPG
Views:	269
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	300537

Update

Thought it be easier to just add the pics 1st

Rear chrome bar has been painted in the Dragons eye colourshift paint and badge has been painted from green to white with the colourshift in the background so it looks like it just flows through

The lower window trim has been wrapped in white..

I havnt taken a picture of the bonnet vents i will soon . I had those removed sanded down and repainted in Rainbow flake gloss black

To finish off had the headlamps polished as they were starting to get a dirt glaze on them so now their fresh again

1st show of the year is coming up and a 1st for me off to Modified Nationals

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
          Update

Name:	front new wheels.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	297280

Russ, these wheels look like the same one on Page 1 but different colour

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
            Russ, these wheels look like the same one on Page 1 but different colour
            Coz they are Ray

I had them painted

Comment

Coz they are Ray

I had them painted
              How many different sets of alloys have you got

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post

How many different sets of alloys have you got
                He has 1 thead hes had them painted

Looking good Russ, love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post

He has 1 thead hes had them painted

Looking good Russ, love it
                  Could be like you went through many sets

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	ventsrainbow.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	300747

Up close pic of the vent with rainbow flake in the paint

And a close up of the rear bar and badge

Name:	pirate badge.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	300748

Comment

• Very nice that
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Stunning car man. Looks amazing a lot of time gone into this you can tell

Just wondering where you got your Holden badge from? I noticed you've change it since. Im looking to get some for front and back on mine but postage from Aus is more than double the cost of the badges themselves.

Also, the vents in the bonnet...how hard were they to put in? And do they let water in the engine bay or anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by daniel.sinclair10 View Post
                          Stunning car man. Looks amazing a lot of time gone into this you can tell

Just wondering where you got your Holden badge from? I noticed you've change it since. Im looking to get some for front and back on mine but postage from Aus is more than double the cost of the badges themselves.

Also, the vents in the bonnet...how hard were they to put in? And do they let water in the engine bay or anything?
                          Hi mate cheers, sorry for late reply

I got the holden badges from aliexpress their cheap as chips on their literally i think i paid 14 dollars all in for 3 badges incl shipping.. heres the link for their holden stuff : https://www.aliexpress.com/af/holden...20210529203225

The bonnet vents i had fitted by Nick Wiley he does group fittings all over the country he will fit anything in reason vent wise. But he has a long list of what he supplies and fits however Most bodyshops will do it to. Or if your handy with a jigsaw do it yourself am not . A little water gets in but not much the vents have bin on the bonnet now for a good few years and you can see i have gone to town with it the water gets on the covers thats it just simple wipe off but its not a huge diluge if thats what your thinking just droplets

If your on faceache join Nicks group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1554867151292514:

Comment

• Oh i just thought id add.. I cant stop messing with stuff if its not the car, the house its now the van.. Ive added a few bits to the van ...

Name:	van gaurd mirrors.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	301182
                            So started with the front stone guard. Then the mirror covers i also added led sequential mirror indicators.

Name:	van rear lights.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	301183

Removed the badges at the rear and added holographic tint to the rear lights, looks like rainbow colours when the sun hits it

Name:	van sun strip.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	301184

Sunstrip!

Name:	van marker lights.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	301185

Upgraded the marker lights to leds so bright and the headlamp bulbs but i dont like the pattern so looking for a new set.

Not done much interesting inside yet thought ive just bought a table for the dash

Dont worry car mods will carry on

Comment

Oh i just thought id add.. I cant stop messing with stuff if its not the car, the house its now the van.. Ive added a few bits to the van ...

Name:	van gaurd mirrors.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	301182
                              So started with the front stone guard. Then the mirror covers i also added led sequential mirror indicators.

Name:	van rear lights.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	301183

Removed the badges at the rear and added holographic tint to the rear lights, looks like rainbow colours when the sun hits it

Name:	van sun strip.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	301184

Sunstrip!

Name:	van marker lights.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	301185

Upgraded the marker lights to leds so bright and the headlamp bulbs but i dont like the pattern so looking for a new set.

Not done much interesting inside yet thought ive just bought a table for the dash

Dont worry car mods will carry on
                              You need to start a van mod thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post

You need to start a van mod thread
                                Before we know it the Van will have a eye blinding wrap on it

Comment

Working...
                                X