Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the irmscher wheels ?

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Where's the irmscher wheels ?

Took them off to see if it was a wheel issue causing my vibration which it wasn't. I am going to refurb them I think before deciding what to do. Probably just keep the others on through the winter and see what I fancy doing next year.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
        Took them off to see if it was a wheel issue causing my vibration which it wasn't. I am going to refurb them I think before deciding what to do. Probably just keep the others on through the winter and see what I fancy doing next year.

Im guessing the 17 plate didnt take your fancy?

Comment

• I took a look and ended up thinking It was a lot less spec than mine and I wondered if I really wanted another insignia same shape. Also have a few issues health wise that might mean I won't be able to drive for a while so don't want to start paying finance for another car again.

Comment

• I know what you mean, plus the deprecation is probably going to be worse being the older shape

Hopefully you wont be out of a car for to long buddy

Comment

• Get well soon bud

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                I know what you mean, plus the deprecation is probably going to be worse being the older shape

Hopefully you wont be out of a car for to long buddy
                Cheers bud.

Comment

• MOT time again last weekend and.....passed with 2 minor advisories which are now fixed. Had a leaking rear shock and a brake pipe rubbing at handbrake cable. Bro in law fixed them there and then and all good.

Week on though and it's blown a headlight bulb. Anyone got decent recommendations for D1S bulbs? Seen some osram ones but tempted by Halfords standard spec replacements as they are on offer and of I remember they are a ballache to fit so worth paying them for the hassle

Comment

• I got a pair of these,fiddly to fit but take your time!
                    2x D1S Bulb 35W Xenon Headlight White 6000K Low Beam Vauxhall Insignia 2008-2013 | eBay
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                      That's a decent price. Cheers for the link

Comment

• The odd thing was my high beam didn't work either when I tried it on back roads home.

Comment

• Graeme,make sure you need D1S and not D3S
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• D3S in facelift

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Graeme1975 2x D3S 35W Xenon HID Headlight Headlamp Bulbs Compatible With 66340 9285304244 | eBay

Comment

• Just realized that it was D3S guys cheers. Was looking on power bulbs website at osram night breakers but £149 a set I will order the ones in your link mate

Cheers again guys

Comment

Working...
                                X