No announcement yet.

My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah you seem to have different trims. The wheels look nice. They look like the same style as the uk 20"s but look the same size as my 18s?

There are 2 1.5 petrol. The 140ps and 165ps. Mines the 165ps and is unbelievably quick for a 1.5. These new insignias are a lot lighter than the previous model. Just over 27 stone lighter. So that helps.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Those are 18" wheels, they charge 200€ more than for those that you have. They looks so good when sun is shining on them, because its not very visible from pictures, but they are very shiny and that black colour (which isn't really black but more like greyish/black) on them is also very glossy, except right now there was so much dust sticked on it so it will be even better when i'll give it a little bath

Comment

But i think i will buy the same wheels as you have, for winter tyres, which you british people don't need to worry about in the UK

Comment

My wheels are upgrades. The ones that come on the SRi are 17" and looked too small so I paid just over £400 to upgrade to mine. Same bi colour as yours, just a different shape. They do really shine in the sun.

The sat nav is pretty easy to use once you get used to it. You can put an address in via voice recognition too if you want. Or push your OnStar button and ask them to download an address directly into the nav.

You're not gonna sleep until you pick it up on Wednesday.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yeah, longest 106 hours and 46 minutes in my entire life.

Now i know how this poor soul felt

Comment

Yeah it's seems a long time to wait once the car arrives at the dealers. When mine arrived I only had to wait a day. It came in on the Thursday morning and I picked it up Friday afternoon.

Comment

I have to admit the looks have really grown on me, when they first announced it I was very skeptical and thought I wouldn't buy one of those. My dealer called me up the other day and asked if I wanted to do a test drive and exchange my current Insignia. So initially said No but then went home and did a lot of research and I called him straight back I'm doing a test drive on Friday, if all goes well might just go right ahead and order one!!!

Comment

Yeah I wasn't instantly sure whether I liked it or not when I first saw it but it grew on me. Then when I sat in one at the dealers I was hooked. They're lovely to drive.

Comment

The Big day is coming ! 11 hours left, I'm sooo stoked ! Time to prepare me some loud music for tommorow, hehe

Comment

..... Enjoy! No sleep tonight I bet?

Make sure to start your own thread with plenty of info and lots of photos!

Comment

Btw on the video you posted, its combination of osram and whitevisions right ? Are 55w bulbs still fine for insignia ? I can't find any info about what is maximum recommended wattage for bulbs.

Also did you replace it yourself ? Because i noticed i can't swap second bulb without removing whole Light, because this white metal thingy is blocking acces to opening that plastic cover.

How did you changed it ?

Also i am little dissapointed that there is no cover under engine at all. You can see road under whole engine, making it very easy for all kind of animals to get inside of it from bottom of the car and bit all cables which would be very devastating

Comment

The stock bulbs are 55w so any replacement 55w will be fine.

You can fit both bulbs easily. No need to remove the light. There is still plenty of room to get your hand in even with the metal going over the access cover. They really are the easiest bulbs I've fitted.

You'll be ok without a cover under the engine. A cover wouldn't stop an animal getting in there anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                            Yeah it's seems a long time to wait once the car arrives at the dealers. When mine arrived I only had to wait a day. It came in on the Thursday morning and I picked it up Friday afternoon.
                            I waited 3 months to get my current MY15 siggy - I think I must've pulled a few hair out - if you think about it, isn't really a long wait but I get impatient.

With these new siggys, how long did you wait for yours??

Comment

Just over a couple of weeks .....They had one already with the spec i ordered. Said they have certain models already in a compound but I think it may have been in a showroom. The only difference from my order is I wanted rear parking sensors and this has front and rear so bonus!

Comment

Can you say what the performance is like compared to a 2014 vx line 2.0 tdi 163bhp. I'm thinking of changing but don't want to loose any performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X