• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been toying with the carbon trim for a while now, it looks really good

Comment

• Very nice,don't forget to use the Torque wrench
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
        Very nice,don't forget to use the Torque wrench
        I don't have a torque wrench but I never over tighten nuts on alloy wheels....Even looser when I tighten the locking nut.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
          A nice full side picture would be handy
          Was away at a market today after cleaning the car so got some side pics......Parked it on the grass away from everyone else.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Much nicer with them wheels

Comment

• Very nice.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Mods are getting bigger

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  Mods are getting bigger
                  The wheels aren't really a mod. The VX ones were corroding bad so needed replacing.

Comment

• Well would you believe it? The car turned 5 years old last month? Doesn't time fly? It seems likeonly yesterday I was in the showroom ordering it. Well it's been by far the best car I've ever had and still has me turning my head when I walk away. I'll admit I've just gone through a spell of not caring much about things and the car was left a little un loved. My head is in a better place now and the love has come back for everything, including the car. I've just had a long weekend and the Grandkids all have chicken pox so I gave the car a good going over including a good claying before re applying wax. First Fusso on Sunday but then I felt like doing it again and stuck some megs gold class on yesterday. Nice and shiney!

Comment

• Car is looking mint mate.....but them wheels....ffs thead

Comment

Car is looking mint mate.....but them wheels....ffs thead
                        Hey they'd just been waxed too

Comment

• is "WAXING YOUR WHEELS " Some kind of sexual innuendo that i have neither heard of or even tried ?
                          I'll have to try that line on my wife ! Ill either get a slap ( which is kinky ) or the world famous "LOOK" ( which is dangerous and worrying)..
                          But I'm going to go against the perverted grain here and say ,there is something about a red car .
                          I'm probably going to have to seek therapy!

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                            is "WAXING YOUR WHEELS " Some kind of sexual innuendo that i have neither heard of or even tried ?
                            Is that even possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Hey they'd just been waxed too
                              I know mate...you know my feelings about death shade rims more than most but..........and I'm not back tracking, but...... they do suit your car. I saw the shine on the wheels on the reflection post and they look amazing but I didn't comment incase you thought I was slowly being turned towards liking DSR's

Comment

I know mate...you know my feelings about death shade rims more than most but..........and I'm not back tracking, but...... they do suit your car. I saw the shine on the wheels on the reflection post and they look amazing but I didn't comment incase you thought I was slowly being turned towards liking DSR's
                                Yeah don't worry, mate. It would be a boring world if we all had the same taste. Black, silver, diamond cut. Who cares as long as it puts a smile on the owner's face.

Comment

Working...
                                X