No announcement yet.

Insig no 3 , Biturbo no 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder how they make money at £99. Oil and filter, giving you a car for day and valeting it. They better not slap me with a charge for the courtesy car ha ha

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

• Oh they make money, what £25 for parts trade price, hour to do job using apprentice. Minimum wage valet max £10 . Loan car will have no fuel, about £10 for days insurance. Would think £30 profit.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
        Wonder how they make money at £99. Oil and filter, giving you a car for day and valeting it. They better not slap me with a charge for the courtesy car ha ha

you should take a wee drive to HULL and Matt will clean your car for free...and throw in a nice hardly used set of Astra mats F.O.C

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
          you should take a wee drive to HULL and Matt will clean your car for free...and throw in a nice hardly used set of Astra mats F.O.C
          For the last time I live other side of the river .

Astra mats in bin , I used to valet cars at a weekend, £25 a car 3 per day. Hard work only did in summer as took 4-5 hours a car .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post

Astra mats in bin , I used to valet cars at a weekend, £25 a car 3 per day. Hard work only did in summer as took 4-5 hours a car .
            Yeah I pay a guy round here in summer, 30 for full in and out. With snow foam etc.. or £100 for wash and full wax and polish and all the protection. He’s ace. But I’ve just bought 20L of snow foam, and a 5L hand pump sprayer. Gonna start doing myself. And marlins blood for the wheels. Then just pay him for the wax polish etc

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Ok we'll play along then......don't want your insurance company to find out eh......nudge nudge wank wank
              Last edited by RBH; 02-02-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Yeah I pay a guy round here in summer, 30 for full in and out. With snow foam etc.. or £100 for wash and full wax and polish and all the protection. He’s ace. But I’ve just bought 20L of snow foam, and a 5L hand pump sprayer. Gonna start doing myself. And marlins blood for the wheels. Then just pay him for the wax polish etc

Ooooh I'd always wanted to try that merlins blood but last I checked it was pretty pricey, let us know how it does

Comment

• Home bargains. Exactly same stuff different label
                  Pal

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Try again
                    What repeaters are those? Have you got a link ?

Comment

• Originally posted by sinless View Post
                      What repeaters are those? Have you got a link ?
                      they are just amber eagle eye leds,,plentifull supply on ebay
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• or these,if youre on about ones in the wings

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          or these,if youre on about ones in the wings

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Vauxh...f3Xr:rk:9:pf:0
                          Thanks man!

Comment

• Were the mirror ones a ball ache to wire in Dave ?

Comment

Were the mirror ones a ball ache to wire in Dave ?

No mate,,into the side repeaters

Comment

• Through tunnel in door and into wing? Wasn’t it a chew to get the wires to the repeater on the wing,

Comment

Working...
                                X