No announcement yet.

My Sports Tourer SRi VXline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I just to prove the car doesn't just sit on the drive! Just back from 3 weeks in Cornwall so here's a few pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210724_143217.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	307919Just been up Rough Tor on Bodmin Moor and arrived back at the car park in golden hour, makes the car a different colour!

Name:	original_6a03ed57-1cf5-457c-b151-f547fa31b33b_20210725_194720.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	307920

Name:	original_3f798a3e-3d3a-483c-b997-ebe95769e2de_20210725_194736.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	307921
    My kind of parking space!

Name:	20210727_152021.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	307922
    Our favourite swimming spot 10mins walk from campsite.

Name:	original_4d136b77-ced2-4e09-a98c-1fa681d1b350_20210801_183006.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	307923
    On our way home again, Gloucester services. Very good services and run by the same folk as Tebay on the M6.

Name:	20210804_153428.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	307924
    Covered 1400 miles in total with an overall 28.5 mpg for those that are interested.

Comment

• Very nice Drew. Glad you had a great time mate

Comment

• Absolutely beautiful part of the country, and amazing scenery. Lovely photos, Drew .
        glad to have you back Sir Drew Top notch

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Hope you had a good holiday,car go ok?
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
            Hope you had a good holiday,car go ok?
            Car was spot on, no issues, it's a great towcar, very stable and takes loads of kit. It took us 10hrs yesterday coming home, with a couple of breaks on the way but no aches or pains whatsoever.

Comment

• Looks like you had a lovely laid back time...We were wondering where you'd gone...Me and Rab even chatted about your absence a couple of weeks ago on WhatsApp so good to see you back.

Got some nice pics there for next years Photo Of The Month.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18 five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8 colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Looks like you had a lovely laid back time...We were wondering where you'd gone...Me and Rab even chatted about your absence a couple of weeks ago on WhatsApp so good to see you back.

Got some nice pics there for next years Photo Of The Month.
                Sorry, I am still a bit old fashioned and don't like to advertise that I am going away and I don't have a big data allowance so the media gets put to one side! We did have a great time very laid back, just got to tackle the garden now it's like a jungle after 3 weeks neglect.

Comment

• Excellent shots, Drew! How'd you keep her so clean?????

Comment

• Originally posted by FUG1 View Post
                    Excellent shots, Drew! How'd you keep her so clean?????
                    Autoglym polish before we left and believe it or not it didn't have a wash in all the time we were away. We were lucky to have dry weather for the travel down and first couple of weeks, all I did was clean the brake dust off the wheels!

Comment

• Certainly lucky with that weather; gave mine a clean on Wednesday but looking less than brilliant now after the last two days of rain!

I've often wondered: how do you find towing the caravan in her?

Comment

• Originally posted by FUG1 View Post
                        Certainly lucky with that weather; gave mine a clean on Wednesday but looking less than brilliant now after the last two days of rain!

I've often wondered: how do you find towing the caravan in her?
                        Tows great, very stable, best I have had. The caravan loaded is 1450kg and it's easily powerful enough to handle it.

Comment

• Excellent; good looking car with pulling power........shame all these motor publications are biased towards everything German or Jap.....but, as they say, that's another story!

Happy motoring, Drew!

Comment

• Nothing much to update here, but a good wash with Autoglym and a wipe over with Autoglym Rapid Aqua Wax and a splash of tyre shine. Now the wheels are all silver I have to clean the inside as well everytime I wash it. Fortunately the wheel design lets me get my hand inside! Click image for larger version

Name:	20210922_114354.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	311952

Name:	20210922_123755.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	311953

Comment

• Looking good.

A skip with no mattress????

You must be in the posh part of the town

Comment

• snap drew, clean mine over two day period inc a clay bar session, with a wash & wax after todays excursion ( with a fail), with the auto polar blast wash & polar seal, good gear , and yes when you start with the wheels its kinda hard not to keep up to them !, also used some of the gear i got today from bliss !! away for 5 days from tomoz so it will be back to black when i return!

cheers dean.m

Name:	IMG_20210922_150332 (Medium).jpg
Views:	254
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	311964 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210922_150342 (Medium).jpg
Views:	234
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	311965 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210922_150417 (Medium).jpg
Views:	237