My Sports Tourer SRi VXline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
    Third service and first MOT today, thankfully passed no problems .

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201129_130441.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	279702
    Out of warranty too? Mine is now...
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Out of warranty too? Mine is now...
      Yes, I did enquire about extending it, but I'd rather just keep my money. I could always just have an argument with myself over fixing it if it does go wrong!

Comment

• marko301 and @Drew,Don't be scared of 'out of warranty',talk to the your motors every morning in a nice way,my warranty ran out around 10yrs ago
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
          marko301 and @Drew,Don't be scared of 'out of warranty',talk to the your motors every morning in a nice way,my warranty ran out around 10yrs ago

They're not worth the paper they're written on these days anyway. It's sort of a relief to know I can just pay a garage to fix any issues rather than start a battle with VX and the dealer's on who's gonna pay they're inflated prices.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

marko301 and @Drew,Don't be scared of 'out of warranty',talk to the your motors every morning in a nice way,my warranty ran out around 10yrs ago
            I like that!

To be honest I do that, me and my wife heap praise and pat the dashboard of her Corsa, she has owned it from new and it's 17 now, so it proves it does work. We will do the same with this one.

Comment

• Sounds daft to others but I even talk a bit louder to the M32 box so it can hear me!!!!!!!!!
              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• To be honest I've never been in a position to afford a car with a sensationalist warranty.
                no tell a pork pie I did have one but I used the T&C paperwork as toilet tissue.bit rough on the bottom but that's all it was worth .
                after all thease years I find
                1) look after your car and it should look after you .
                2) always put a bit of money away each month just in case your car decides to bite you on the gonads
                works for me
                I've saved enough over the past 2 months to get the DMF done on my Swedish tractor.

12-577899 keep on saabing!

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Sounds daft to others but I even talk a bit louder to the M32 box so it can hear me!!!!!!!!!
                  Nothing wrong with the M32 box. Just bad drivers. What do they say about a bad workman blames his tools???....Same applies to drivers.

You're a testament to how they last if driven properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post

I like that!

To be honest I do that, me and my wife heap praise and pat the dashboard of her Corsa, she has owned it from new and it's 17 now, so it proves it does work. We will do the same with this one.
                    thought it was just me who spoke to my car!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post

thought it was just me who spoke to my car!!
                      Trust me your not
                      Mine goes from every name under the sun to the best thing since sliced bread. Oh and it's female .

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• First wash of 2021, it's been too feckin cold until now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210215_153921.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	286051

Next it will be nice to go somewhere meaningful rather than doing the click and collect shopping once a week.

Comment

• Looking very smart bud

Comment

• Looks good pal

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

• that is looking mighty fine MR Drew Sir .
                              that colour really stands out.

34466567766-787778777 wash kitten!

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Nice,worth a good 'bath' even in the cold!!

Comment

Working...
                                X