No announcement yet.

Red VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's lovely...Are the lights legal though? How red are they on the road?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      who did the headlights ?
      A company I have on Instagram called custom lights uk was half the price of replacing the units so win win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        It's lovely...Are the lights legal though? How red are they on the road?
        It’s a separate set of leds inside them so they aren’t on all the time and you keep the factory xenons with all their functions. You control them with an app so they’ve got loads of functions from static to flash to even going with music.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWaites View Post

It’s a separate set of leds inside them so they aren’t on all the time and you keep the factory xenons with all their functions. You control them with an app so they’ve got loads of functions from static to flash to even going with music.

That company is decent. Have followed them for a while. Love the VXR in the headlight.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post

That company is decent. Have followed them for a while. Love the VXR in the headlight.

Same and you can’t go wrong at the prices tbf, very good communication all the way through aswell. All I told him was black with a red touch but gave him free range on them and he did the vxr etching off his own back

Comment

Originally posted by JayWaites View Post

Ah that sound good. I was imagining drivers on a motorway thinking a car reversing at 70 was flying up behind them.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Ah that sound good. I was imagining drivers on a motorway thinking a car reversing at 70 was flying up behind them.
                Or have them flashing blue haha

Comment

Quite fancy just the VXR etching on my standard lights.

Don't have any social media apart from here and WhatsApp ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                    Quite fancy just the VXR etching on my standard lights.

Don't have any social media apart from here and WhatsApp ...
                    It would look good but I think it would be more hassle than it’s worth with all the splitting down and re-sealing. I only have Instagram tbf, I found Facebook causes more issues than it fixes tbh

Comment

Brill that with those lights.

How much did it cost? if you dont mind me asking

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        Brill that with those lights.

How much did it cost? if you dont mind me asking
                        £500 pal worth every penny instead of £1200 for new units

Comment

Yea thats about fair, Ideal that you have those headlights already too

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Yea thats about fair, Ideal that you have those headlights already too
                            That’s what kept the cost down tbf because he didn’t have to change the casing for the xenons or anything

https://youtu.be/CFWy-Y2DPvE

Comment

I've watched that before, never realised it was someone on here...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                                I've watched that before, never realised it was someone on here...
                                That video was the first time I saw them properly, made me feel like a kid at Christmas haha

Comment

Working...
                                X