Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia 2010 2.0 CDTI

Hi all

So tomorrow my Insignia will be exactly 10 years old, and has just reached 125k on the odometer

The car isn't so new, that it comes with a warranty, but it isn't so old that, my foot can go through the floor

I'll post here my little updates on the car, and little finds to help others out.

2010 CDTI 130bhp A20DTJ with a cheesecake gearbox #teamSilverlake

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200501_161958.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	251025

U get a cake and a prezzie????

Comment

Nothing more fulfilling that stripping and cleaning all the hidden dirt on these cars [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        U get a cake and a prezzie????
        Cake and prezzie? It's having a day off, alloys and arches off for a good clean, oil and filter, air and pollen filter, new interior lights all round (led) fuel filter, wash & wax, and a good interior clean, also coolant as it's been running on bottled water since I replaced EGR cooler and thermostat

Comment

Is this mount a cause for concern? [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Damon12345 View Post
            Is this mount a cause for concern? [emoji23]
            Only if the bush up inside is worn

Comment

I'm officially no longer an Insignia owner [emoji853]

Hopefully the new owner might register on this forum, if they do give them a warm welcome

Adiós

Comment

marko301 received today. Thanks

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice one!
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                  X