Marks Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RBH View Post

Simple....take you max of 5 minutes a side.
    Happy days, have you changed the fogs before?

Comment

• Originally posted by mka306 View Post

Happy days, have you changed the fogs before?
      The bulbs.....yeah.

But I've also got DRLs/indicators in mine

Comment

The bulbs.....yeah.

But I've also got DRLs/indicators in mine
        I assume you have them on when your drl’s are on in the headlights or am I getting confused?

Comment

I assume you have them on when your drl’s are on in the headlights or am I getting confused?
          The DRLs/ indicators are seperate from the fog bulb.

Comment

The DRLs/ indicators are seperate from the fog bulb.
            I will have to admit im getting my wires crossed here, the headlights have the drl’s and indicators in them and the fogs are totally separate in the bumper, so when you say you have drl’s/indicators as well I assumed you meant as well as the ones you have in the headlights?

Comment

I will have to admit im getting my wires crossed here, the headlights have the drl’s and indicators in them and the fogs are totally separate in the bumper, so when you say you have drl’s/indicators as well I assumed you meant as well as the ones you have in the headlights?
              Yeah

I have seperate DRL/indicators built into my fog lights

Comment

Yeah

I have seperate DRL/indicators built into my fog lights
                Ok, believe me I feel much better getting that right in my head

Comment

• Remap is now complete, a claimed 210bhp and 50 extra torque, it does feel much smoother in the gears and the pull in second and third is very punchy, I have no idea about fuel economy mainly because I’ve been enjoying the map but the overall change is great.

I have led fogs to fit, callipers to paint red and a couple of decals to fit, more pics to follow when I can get five minutes to do the mods.

Comment

• Pics are a must
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                      Pics are a must
                      Don’t worry pics will be posted as soon as I can get the mods done
                      Last edited by mka306; 02-08-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Remap is now complete, a claimed 210bhp and 50 extra torque, it does feel much smoother in the gears and the pull in second and third is very punchy, I have no idea about fuel economy mainly because I’ve been enjoying the map but the overall change is great.

I have led fogs to fit, callipers to paint red and a couple of decals to fit, more pics to follow when I can get five minutes to do the mods.
                        Where did you have it done?
                        2011 tourer elite nav 2.0 eco flex
                        Irmscher grill, hecko wind deflectors, dtuk tuning box, dtuk pedal box, Vauxhall logo puddle lights

Comment

Don’t worry pis will be posted as soon as I can get the mods done
                          is the jiffy waterproof???

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post

Where did you have it done?
                            Remap2race, a chap called Bryan came to me, he is a very decent chap and knows his stuff, I also took the 12 months warranty for peace of mind which I’ve never been offered before on previous maps. Funny thing is he was back two days later to map my next door neighbours dads car, he was visiting from brummy land and wanted some more out of his motor, Bryan naturally obliged

Comment

is the jiffy waterproof???
                              Trust you to spot that, now edited

Comment

Trust you to spot that, now edited

look at my avatar picture

Comment